Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Fee for Latampass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2020, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Latampass Black
Redemption Fee for Latampass

"Starting July 1st, 2020, for tickets issued less than 90 days prior to traveling, for domestic flights, and 120 days for international flights, a Redemption Fee will be charged per segment and passenger. Please note that the values listed below do not include taxes collected by different countries and are subject to change:"

This is ridiculous! After cancelling so many flights, providing zero accurate information and basically screwing us all over as coronavirus hit, they filed for bankruptcy & the next email I received was this! On top of that, half the time most of their redemption flights aren't even available 120 days out!

They're obviously on the hunt for revenue, but in my case at least, this is the final in a long list of straws & all they've done is lost a VERY frequent J flyer & all of the revenue that comes with it to their competition.
Old Jun 14, 2020, 10:49 am

Programs: AA-EXP, LATAM Gold+, BA-Blues
And all this ill-will generated for so paltry a fee: R$17/direction for Brazil domestic flights, or $21/direction for international flights (it's not even per flight segment).

This won't even bring them much revenue; just an extra nuisance for everyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.