Search

Latam - Skyteam privileges?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Latam - Skyteam privileges?

Hello guys,
Next month I'll fly with Aireuropa
Considering Latam since 1st October joint Skyteam. Will I have with Aireuropa the same privileges I have with platinum status with Latam?.. Priority boarding.. Check in priority.. . Lounges.. Etc...?
​​
Old Jan 27, 2020, 6:33 pm

Programs: On the way to lowly LATAM Gold, AA, MiClub Lider
Originally Posted by Italian
Hello guys,
Next month I'll fly with Aireuropa
Considering Latam since 1st October joint Skyteam. Will I have with Aireuropa the same privileges I have with platinum status with Latam?.. Priority boarding.. Check in priority.. . Lounges.. Etc...?

​​
https://www.latam.com/en_un/about-us...elta-alliance/
  • Will LATAM join SkyTeam?
LATAM does not plan to join another global alliance at this time.
sdsearch likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Viajero Perpetuo
Thanks, I gone trough the link but, I still can not understand if I latam/oneworld privileges status are usable for skyteam too? Any suggestion?, thanks
Old Jan 28, 2020, 6:41 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
In the near future, you are going to enjoy elite benefits if you are a LATAM FFP (not other Oneworld program) and you are flying on Delta (not other airlines part of SkyTeam)
Old Jan 28, 2020, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Semphyra
In the near future, you are going to enjoy elite benefits if you are a LATAM FFP (not other Oneworld program) and you are flying on Delta (not other airlines part of SkyTeam)
Actually I'm Platinum in latam = sapphire oneworld... So I have priority boarding, check in at business desk etc... Should I expect same benefits when I fly with companies alliance sky team? I'll get a fly whit Europa in 10 days that'll belongs to sjwateam) smeateam... So is it possible for example priority checking in business desks?
Old Jan 28, 2020, 7:33 pm

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
No you will not. LATAM will not join Skyteam after leaving Oneworld, they will be independent from all the alliances. If you fly with Air Europa you will not have any benefit because LATAM is not part of Skyteam.

Delta has bought LATAM but they will not enter Skyteam.

• LATAM entrerŕ in SkyTeam?
LATAM non ha in programma di aderire ad altre alleanze globali al momento.
Link

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.