LATAM Multi-city search

Old Dec 27, 19, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Raddison Gold
LATAM Multi-city search

When I do a multi-city search, it will only give me the first 12 flights of the day. This is problematic because I want to book a flight that is later in the day.

If I search via kayak, it is able to build the itinerary and even forward me back to the LATAM site with the itinerary I want.

However, when I search using google flights, it often gives a lower price, however the link back to LATAM doesnt work on google.

I'd like to actually try searching it directly on LATAM to see if I can get the lower price

I am trying BSB-SSA,SSA-SAO both on 1/24. I want to book a later SSA-SAO but it does not give anything past 18:00 even if I select the 20:00 BSB-SSA flight.
Old Dec 27, 19, 8:14 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Just search the price for each flight individually and add them up. On domestic markets all the fares are one-way
Old Jan 1, 20, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Raddison Gold
I tried that but that wasn't the case for the combination I was looking at. Combining yielded a significantly lower price on LATAM.
Old Jan 12, 20, 8:27 am

Try an OTA like Expedia or Orbitz

Originally Posted by eng3 View Post
I tried that but that wasn't the case for the combination I was looking at. Combining yielded a significantly lower price on LATAM.
When finally booked the reference number can be entered in the app, and all flight details appear.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: