Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

A320 - LIM-EZE Flight LA8011 Nov 2 - Premium Economy? Or just blocked middle seat

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A320 - LIM-EZE Flight LA8011 Nov 2 - Premium Economy? Or just blocked middle seat

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2019, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Advantage, spg platnum, viporter, United Silver, Delta Med

Hi Everyone ,
Flight LA8011 on Nov 2 operated by Latam Brasil, Is the premium economy just a blocked middle seat?
Total of 12 seats in what looks like a separate cabin.

Thanks!!

Old Sep 26, 2019, 7:24 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Yes. The pitch between seats it’s a little better, they serve business class food and there is a curtain separating the rest of the plane
Old Sep 26, 2019, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Semphyra
Yes. The pitch between seats it’s a little better, they serve business class food and there is a curtain separating the rest of the plane
Thats what I figured kinda a downer lol
wish the latam seat mat was more transparent.

the latam Brasil seatmaps are seatguru ect are inaccurate as well

The crazyist part is the charge the same for this product as the legit J red eye .
Old Sep 27, 2019, 6:43 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
If that's what you are expecting, you should look for wide-body flights. For regional they are more scarce, but they offer full business class service.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Semphyra
Their twitter account is claiming since it’s a JJ aircraft it’s actually 2x2 config.
should I trust ? Lol
Old Nov 3, 2019, 7:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
I am booked LATAM SAO-IGU-RIO-SAO, and all the flights seem to be monoclass. It looks like Row 1 is a premium? Can I assign these by calling in for free if I am OWE, is it even worth it for a 1hr flight? Not sure I was the hassle of dealing with a phone agent.
Old Nov 4, 2019, 9:37 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
I am booked LATAM SAO-IGU-RIO-SAO, and all the flights seem to be monoclass. It looks like Row 1 is a premium? Can I assign these by calling in for free if I am OWE, is it even worth it for a 1hr flight? Not sure I was the hassle of dealing with a phone agent.
You just get slightly better leg room in Row 1 but no middle seat blocked, better choose the exit row seat for more legroom if not in hurry depart the aircraft at arrival. I usually ask exit row or some row in the front in check at the airport but choose the seat as front as you can, if not in exit row, planes are usually full. Depend the airport you might have a bus transfer to/from aircraft. In IGU you walk, SAO is a common name, it is either GRU or CGH, so is RIO, either GIG or SDU. I would choose SDU( nice views in landing and take off) to and from Rio de Janeiro and CGH(when not in int.transit).
Old Nov 5, 2019, 7:45 am

The TAM Business Class seats on the A320 were the same as the seats in domesti First Class in the U.S. I think all the TAM A320s received new seats and there is a domestic version with very tight seat pitch and all Y and an international version with 12 Premium Eco seats (middle seats is kept free like Euro Business Class). I was on an ex JJ plane a few weeks ago (ASU-SCL-ASU) and the seat pitch was ok and they served a good hot meal and kept the wine floating...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.