Search

LATAM Biz MIA-PUJ

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2019, 8:26 pm
DSI
formerly declinespecificinformatiom
Original Poster

LATAM Biz MIA-PUJ

Fun little route and trying to determine if my golf clubs fly for free with a business class ticket
Old Jun 3, 2019, 12:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by DSI
Fun little route and trying to determine if my golf clubs fly for free with a business class ticket
Considered "Special Luggage" and charge is $100 each way but having a business ticket might waive it? I find it unlikely as the agents are very by the book but YMMV. I would call to find out...

Curious to see what happens, keep us posted..
Old Jun 5, 2019, 9:39 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
I was checking the baggage rules and it says. You will be charge 100 USD for up to 12 clubs, 14 balls and 1 pair of shoes. Since is taken as a Special Baggage.

Now is fully up to the agent, since if you are only taking 1pc of baggage or you are just flying with a carry on (renember J Latam can pack 16KG into carry ons). They make take the clubs as standar baggage.

This has happen to me with "musical instruments" i use " " since it was really some lighting equips that they put as musical instruments. I had 1 checked bag and this large item, but since i had up to 3 checked bags, i didnt had any charge (LAX)
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:07 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Yes!

Passengers in Premium Economy or Premium Business cabin class can transport up to three special baggage items free of charge as part of their baggage allowance. https://www.latam.com/en_un/travel-i...special-items/
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by Semphyra
Yes!

Passengers in Premium Economy or Premium Business cabin class can transport up to three special baggage items free of charge as part of their baggage allowance. https://www.latam.com/en_un/travel-i...special-items/
Good find!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.