Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Tail numbers of refurbished 763's????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA - EXP 1MM, Marriott/SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, BA, DL, TWA Royal Ambassador

Good morning... is there a list of the 763's that have had their interiors refurbished? Thanks!
Old May 23, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by MarJon
Good morning... is there a list of the 763's that have had their interiors refurbished? Thanks!
There are only 2 that are known the be refurbished (although the one's seating map has not been updated but it was in AUH for 3 months) , see other thread...
I don't know them offhand.

One other is currently being refurbished in AUH.

Edit: CC-CXC is definitely one. It made it's JFK-GYE maiden voyage on Monday 5/20. Scheduled JFK-GYE 5/25 and 5/26. Hoping to catch it in July...

CC-CWY was in AUH for months but does not show new map. Not sure what's going on there...

and CC-CXF is in AUH currently under refurb work.

Upon further review of the board looks like your flying a TAM route which is LATAM Brazil. None of their 763 aircrafts are getting a refurb. Their 777 are.
(their 767's J are somewhat newer, certainly newer than the LATAM Chile-Peru.)

All of the 763s getting refurb are part of LATAM Chile-Peru's fleet. While they may fly to Brazil on those routes they won't fly a TAM route to JNB.

Last edited by theboss7593; May 23, 2019 at 11:06 am
Old May 23, 2019, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA - EXP 1MM, Marriott/SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, BA, DL, TWA Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by theboss7593
There are only 2 that are known the be refurbished (although the one's seating map has not been updated but it was in AUH for 3 months) , see other thread...
Thank you Boss for the reply. we'll be boarding in about an hour and we'll see... but from your reply... i accepting the fact that it's an old one..... I have to say that we've been on 2 flights so far on this trip, both being on 789's and they have been really good... even liked their squishy mattress pad.
Old May 23, 2019, 4:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by MarJon
Thank you Boss for the reply. we'll be boarding in about an hour and we'll see... but from your reply... i accepting the fact that it's an old one..... I have to say that we've been on 2 flights so far on this trip, both being on 789's and they have been really good... even liked their squishy mattress pad.
Please let us know and keep us posted on your trip. Also if they have the new amenity kits or not...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.