Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Unable to redeem miles on LATAM Multiplus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to redeem miles on LATAM Multiplus

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Angry Unable to redeem miles on LATAM Multiplus

Is anybody else having problems redeeming miles for flights on LATAM Multiplus? I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying to redeem my miles as well as my husband's miles for tickets on Multiplus for more than a month. Multiple issues with the platform itself (from passwords, system not working, redeeming passwords etc). LATAM on the phone say they can't access the flights to book (even though they accept my redeeming password (something Multiplus needs to give you). Multiplus says it's fixed the problem, yet I still can't redeem my points. It's been honestly hours of my life. Just now, the system it's down or unable to sign me in.... anybody experiencing all of these issues? I've contacted LATAM and Multiplus on various occasions but you can only leave complaints on their website, or they open a case for you when someone writes back something completely irrelevant to the question I'm asking. I can't seem to get one person who can take care of this for me. If you know more, please help... I'm so defeated.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA1K B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by gr3gorovius
Is anybody else having problems redeeming miles for flights on LATAM Multiplus? I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying to redeem my miles as well as my husband's miles for tickets on Multiplus for more than a month. Multiple issues with the platform itself (from passwords, system not working, redeeming passwords etc). LATAM on the phone say they can't access the flights to book (even though they accept my redeeming password (something Multiplus needs to give you). Multiplus says it's fixed the problem, yet I still can't redeem my points. It's been honestly hours of my life. Just now, the system it's down or unable to sign me in.... anybody experiencing all of these issues? I've contacted LATAM and Multiplus on various occasions but you can only leave complaints on their website, or they open a case for you when someone writes back something completely irrelevant to the question I'm asking. I can't seem to get one person who can take care of this for me. If you know more, please help... I'm so defeated.
I haven't actually booked anything recently but have been keeping an eye on some flights for the summer and I've gotten all the way to the final page (so i could see what the taxes were) without any issue and I was logged in everytime, no problem... Have you tried using a different browser?
Old Nov 27, 2019, 10:49 pm

Not been able to redeem points on Latam pass

I have tried to buy tickets with my latam points over the web page and using the phone and I cant do it..I teach the last step where my cc info is taken and then I get an error message..I have tried using other computers..browsers...clean cookies..3 different CC....nothing work..tried LATAM complaints and they really dont know what to do...help
Old Nov 29, 2019, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Melecio
I have tried to buy tickets with my latam points over the web page and using the phone and I cant do it..I teach the last step where my cc info is taken and then I get an error message..I have tried using other computers..browsers...clean cookies..3 different CC....nothing work..tried LATAM complaints and they really dont know what to do...help
Not enough info. LATAM has many web pages for different countries? Which exact one are you using? CCs are also issued in many different countries? In what country were your CCs issued? It could be as simple perhaps as using the wrong LATAM website for the country that your CCs were issued in. Or it could be that that particular LATAM site is broken.

And besides, you presumably don't have LATAM points any more, you now have MultiPlus points, don't you? So more specifics missing.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Not enough info. LATAM has many web pages for different countries? Which exact one are you using? CCs are also issued in many different countries? In what country were your CCs issued? It could be as simple perhaps as using the wrong LATAM website for the country that your CCs were issued in. Or it could be that that particular LATAM site is broken.

And besides, you presumably don't have LATAM points any more, you now have MultiPlus points, don't you? So more specifics missing.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 11:29 am

I am in the USA and I use the LATAM page from the usa because when I try to use web pages from another countries it redirects me to the USA page..
One night I tried very late like 11:30 pm..and for some divine reason..I was able to buy my tickets..I used the EDGE browser and my android phone and instead of buying 2 tickets. I bought a ticket at a time..
Old Dec 9, 2019, 1:50 am

Originally Posted by gr3gorovius
Did you verify the expiration date of your point?
Hoewer latam staff is absolutely not trained and no professional

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.