Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Flat or Angled-Flat Business Class Seats on LATAM 8164 from GRU-BOS?

Flat or Angled-Flat Business Class Seats on LATAM 8164 from GRU-BOS?

Old Feb 15, 2020, 9:34 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Eduardo Alves
Thank you for the reply Brandinho1. After two days of waiting and some drama, I got a reply via the PR company handling Latam in Brazil. " the aircraft is configured with the older version of the seats." And that was all. No specification if these are the REALLY old angled-flat or the first generation fully-flat seats (Latam is already installing a third generation of those}. In the meantime, after carefully browsing Latam's website, I found a super brief description for their "Premium Business" seats, that claims all their seats are 100% flatbeds ("...100% horizontal..."). Now, I just have to wait. I will tell you more after my flight, on April 11th.
well looking at that flight in GF it appears to be

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.