Wiki Posts
Search

Space+ seats on AA reservation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2019, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Space+ seats on AA reservation

I'm booking a LATAM flight via an AA ticket (JFK->SCL on LATAM, EZE->JFK on AA).

I briefly booked (and cancelled) the ticket before, but I was unable to select a seat on AA's site or via their phone agent. Will I be able to buy said seat through the LATAM agent? If not, I may buy a one-stop AA ticket since I'm AA Platinum (oneworld sapphire) and said seats would be free.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 12:17 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Latam space+ on international routes are only free for Oneworld Emerald. For Sapphire you only get them for free on domestic, like a SCL IQQ.
​​​​​​
You still ask the agent at check in and they will not have any problem to put you on a Space+ seat at check in. But this seats also sell very fast, i have fly on a 787 9 that has about 50 Space+, at check in just 4 open seats and only 9 OWE on board economy (we where 2 of them) so thinking that all the others where flying with someone else + 4 empty seats + 2 of us... 30 seats sold.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Got it, thanks! Maybe I will just use LATAM for the domestic leg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.