Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Booking on LATAM Brazilian website for non-residents?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking on LATAM Brazilian website for non-residents?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2019, 7:39 am

Programs: None no more
Originally Posted by essexnyc
Have any US residents been successful booking on the Argentinian or Brazilian sites? I tried with both US Visa and AmEx but get an error message after the site tries to process the payment..
I just booked a SDU-GRU, no problem with cc (canadian master card). Seat selector didn't work, will call in. What is interesting is the Latam/ca site did not first redirect me to Brazilian TAM site . In the past, this always happened and I was never able to make payment. Are they more fully integrated? Don't know. Also, Latam site would not display properly on a pc, only on my tablet.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 11:25 pm

Programs: Latampass Black
I don't know about the Argentinian site, but I live in Brazil & the Brazilian site is an absolute nightmare!

If you don't have a CPF (Brazilian tax number), you can't book through there easily.

The ONLY way I know to do that is to register for a Multiplus account (Latam's FF account in Brazil) & login. When you book (as long as you book far enough in advance), you'll get an option that says "I just want to make a reservation" (Eu só quero fazer uma reserva). Once you've done that, call Latam using your local number & pay over the phone with your credit card.
Old May 8, 2019, 3:07 pm

One Latam Peru page none of my U.K. bank cards worked due to non Peru billing address. However my MONZO prepaid travelers card worked fine..
Old Jun 29, 2019, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by Kristouk
One Latam Peru page none of my U.K. bank cards worked due to non Peru billing address. However my MONZO prepaid travelers card worked fine..
Hi, wich card is that MONZO? Is a Visa or Mastercard? I've tried to pay some miles with 60% off in Latam Peru website but my Argentinean credit cards were rejected.
Thanks
Old Jun 30, 2019, 7:37 am
ZFR

Programs: MileagePlus; M&M; LANPASS
I also have a problem with payment for my reward ticket. It is two months since I first time reported that to LATAM. They still have not solved the problem. If Monzo works perhaps Revolut works as well. Anyone paid with Revolut ?
Old Nov 7, 2019, 5:57 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Recent booking experience from LATAM Brazil website. They had a "happy day" promotion a few days ago. I could not finished the booking(I do have a CPF) with payment since the credit and debit card were not issued in Brazil. So, I called LATAM US toll-free number and asked assistance. CSR quoted the same fee as in BR website but told me that they must add a 25USD service fee. I opposed and told him that the system does not allow to pay nor provide the booking number. CSR told that if I would had a booking number, he could proceed with a ticketing without adding the service fee. I made once again the booking and told my name and email address to CSR, when finishing the booking, I did not proceed with "try again" or "make a new search" but left the screen untouched. CSR saw my not paid booking and added manually some card details to forward to automatic payment system. The ticket was issued with the same promo price as in their website. LATAM US page did not showed promo prices but just the regular price which was 106USD vs 58USD. The US regular price was a "light fare", which in BR website was around 68USD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.