Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM Premium Sale, no award miles earning?!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2018, 6:33 am
Original Poster

I was looking to buy some biz tickets using the LATAM premium sale promo, which books into Z class, but the conditions state that it doesn't earn miles. I understand that qualification is now spend based, but what about award miles?

Old Dec 14, 2018, 6:57 pm

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
Wow. So, if I understand the image right –and I'm a native-Spanish speake, so I guess I do–: if you are LA Black S. Black or Platinum you have normal luggage allowance for your status, if you are LA Gold (only with a credit card) you have only 1 23 kg bag, so by exclusion that means that the rest do not have baggage allowance. Website seems to confirm with an ambiguous phrasing:
  • Precio informado (pasaje aéreo más tasas) corresponde a tarifa "promo" que no incluye equipaje de bodega gratuita ni selección de asientos en vuelos dentro de Sudamérica. Para más detalle revisa aquí
So I guess this is REALLY a discount business ticket. I wonder if they will kindly ask the business passengers that buy these sale tickets to help with the catering or with the refueling. With these conditions...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.