Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LA600 SCL to LIM on-time performance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2018, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm going to take couple of LA flights next September within itinerary of my RTW trip. They will be my first LA flights ever.
There's one last flight which I need to book, i.e. LIM to UIO, which will follow LA600 SCLto LIM flight. According to schedule, the flight from SCL arrives at 10:05 am, while flight to UIO departures the same day at 4:00 pm.
According to flightstats.com, on-time performance of SCL to LIM flight is very good and number of cancelled flights is very low. From statistical point of view six hours seem to be sufficient layover but I'd like to know opinion, if it's safe enough?
Old Nov 19, 2018, 2:14 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Yeah, it's more than enough.

Worst case scenario, there is a lot of flights doing SCL-LIM
tropikey likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 9:38 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL MM, AA PLT
Sounds like you are very new to LA indeed. SCL/LIM is hub-to-hub with frequent service. There are likely three different flights that would allow you to make your connection; you'll be more than fine.
tropikey likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.