Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM ZED ticket in Qantas flight question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Latam, Qantas

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to use a ZED ticket purchased from LATAM MyID Travel portal in a Qantas flight without the company of the LATAM employee?

My brother works for LATAM and I don't know if I will be able to board the Qantas flights (Melbourne to Santiago) using the ZED ticket without him travelling with me.

I know that recently LATAM changed their rules and I am not allowed anymore to travel on LATAM flights just by myself. I wonder if I use a ZED ticket at other airline companies the same rule applies.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 11:49 pm

Programs: Latampass Black
Latam operate the Melbourne to Santiago flight, not Qantas. The only Qantas flight to Santiago is ex-Sydney.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.