Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Unable to pay for LATAM booking online or over the phone, must go to Heathrow

Old Jun 10, 2018, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL

Hi. After trying in vain to book a fairly complex (GRU-CWB, CWB-CGH-CNF, CNF-SDU, GIG-GRU) itinerary online, I called the contact centre (twice...) and managed to make a reservation there, but they were unable to take payment over the phone. Frustratingly, the phone agent insists that I go to my local LATAM office to pay, which is at Heathrow airport, which would be a four hour round trip, and that I must do it before midnight tomorrow.

Is there a way around this? Or, alternatively, is there any way of finding out the phone number of the LATAM ticket desk at LHR T3? The published number redirects to the regular LATAM contact centre.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:43 am

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
With record locator, are you able to try paying for it online? I did this recently with a similarly complex itinerary
Old Jun 10, 2018, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by OskiBear
With record locator, are you able to try paying for it online? I did this recently with a similarly complex itinerary
Nope.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 3:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Have a TA pick up the ticket and issue it for you. You will pay a fee to the TA, but it is likely a lot less than the transport to and from as well as the value of your time.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:11 am
Original Poster

To save me going to the airport, I edited the latest version of ITA Powertools to reenable LATAM, and after some fiddling, was able to pass my booking into it and book in GBP. Pleased with myself.
OskiBear likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.