Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade on TAM

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2018, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Upgrade on TAM

Dear Latam Pass experts:

How does the upgrade process for TAM flights work? Same as "LAN"?

How do I apply for an upgrade for a SCL-GRU-CDG flight? If the SCL-GRU upgrade doesn't clear, then I'm not elegible for the GRU-CDG one? As happens on SCL-MAD-FRA.

Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: Latam Black Signature
Are you flying on the same flight number/plane the whole route?
Old Jun 1, 2018, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

No. LA8027 and then LA8108.

But as per your question... should be possible as it is not the same number as LA705/704?
Old Jun 1, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
If you flight in 2 diferent flight (diferent flight numbers) you can get one or two flight with an upgrade.

Some days i have seem a lot of FF BLACK going to GRU so the cabin gets full on just Black or + upgrades. Last month also toke the SCL - GRU on a 777 and just Black got upgrades, then toke the GRU - LHR on the same day and another 777 and even had Gold upgrades and 5 empty seats. So you even if you dont have an upgrade to GRU you may get one to Paris.

Now on flights that have the same number and then continue to another destination, if you have just one ticket number you can only get or upgraded all the way or not upgraded at all. But once i flew FRA - MAD in the 705 with one booking number (I just stay 3 days in madrid then when to FRA on Latam since was cheaper), then continue on the same 705 MAD - SCL on another booking number, i was flying with a platinum friend, we booth fly J from FRA to MAD but i was the only one to got an upgrade on the MAD to SCL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.