Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Flights?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2018, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Question Missing Flights?

I have an upcoming itinerary that includes LA 601, LAX-LIM departing June 7. I’m able to pull up my itinerary online and all looks as it should. But I am no longer seeing the flight listed on the LATAM website or any other OTA as for sale or scheduled. I am able to pull up the seat map and I see that plenty are available.

It’s the same thing with LA 841, SCL-IPC on June 11, not coming up on the website and not appearing for sale anywhere online, again with many seats open on the seat map.

both flights were scheduled to be operated with the 787 and recently changed to 767. Is this a sign of a pending cancellation? Or is there another explanation?

thanks!
Old May 27, 2018, 7:00 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
The 787 to 767 replace is quitte normal now since about 25% of the 787 Latam fleet is grounded. This is also creating a problem with all the booking options so that is why you are not able to see your flys for booking. As you understand the 767 has about 20% less seats than the 787-8 so that is why also will not show up on booking sites, if you see open seats in your booking is because after the plane change the rest of the people didnt choose the new seats (All B and K seats are gone)

Latam Website is crazy this days and now it will be more since in a few hours they will have a sale on Chile. I have found that some of my booking are not on the website but they all show up into the Latam app, so try to donwload.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: LATAM Pass Black
Originally Posted by hpdasd
I have an upcoming itinerary that includes LA 601, LAX-LIM departing June 7. I’m able to pull up my itinerary online and all looks as it should. But I am no longer seeing the flight listed on the LATAM website or any other OTA as for sale or scheduled. I am able to pull up the seat map and I see that plenty are available.

It’s the same thing with LA 841, SCL-IPC on June 11, not coming up on the website and not appearing for sale anywhere online, again with many seats open on the seat map.

both flights were scheduled to be operated with the 787 and recently changed to 767. Is this a sign of a pending cancellation? Or is there another explanation?

thanks!
Same thing here. I've a fly SCL-LIM / LIM-SCL in two weeks. Both were on 787, however, the aircraft SCL-LIM changed to a 767 two weeks ago, and the return flight (787) disappeared on the LATAM website but I'm able to check out my itinerary too.

Pretty rare...I hope they don't change my return flight to a 767 too
Old Jun 3, 2018, 7:23 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
If you are not flying J, you should ask for a 767. The Y seats on the 787 are more narrow and have less space that on the 767

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.