Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM PASS System migration - all points missing and zeroed out

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM PASS System migration - all points missing and zeroed out

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, SQ QPPS, QR Gold, Sixt Diamond
Angry LATAM PASS System migration - all points missing and zeroed out

Following the LAN PASS and TAM MULTIPLUS system migration, I get an email message "Resgate realizado com successo" and "MIGRACAO DE PONTOS DA MULTIPLUS PARA LATAM PASS". My account zeroed out.

Anyone have the same experience?
Old Jun 1, 2018, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, SQ QPPS, QR Gold, Sixt Diamond
Now they changed my home country from Netherlands to Pakistan... let‘s hope this was a fat finger (is Paises Baixos next to Pakistan in the Dropdown)?
Old Jun 1, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: Latam Black Signature
No migration for my account...
Old Jun 6, 2018, 1:04 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
Allegedly migrated successfully, I can't access my flights, etc. on LATAM now and of course they aren't in on Multiplus. I asked a CS representative in Bogota and she told me that that stuff was supposed to still be on the LATAM servers. Lots more fun when I try to call the Call Center and the system doesn't recognize my LATAM Pass number. Of course Call Center says that "Your account is in Multiplus so try there". LATAM CS, of course, don't get the fact that Multiplus isn't supposed to, can't, and won't deal with those items that don't involve points.
Typical LATAM and even the social media team is having issues getting a straight answer so things must be a real mess.

Well it's LATAM so YMMV
Old Jun 18, 2018, 8:10 am

Programs: LATAM Black / IHG Platinum / Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by Ziegenhorn
Now they changed my home country from Netherlands to Pakistan... let‘s hope this was a fat finger (is Paises Baixos next to Pakistan in the Dropdown)?
Had a similar issue i live in US and they mark my phone with country code +55 after 4 international calls of 30 mins each and 5 emails with screen shots they couldn't understand why i was submitting this claim.
They do not have any help desk number for overseas and most of the messages come in portuguese which makes no sense.

I have finally manage to get trasnferred back to Latam pass program, by faking some id and giving a friends address in Argentina, and they had to move me back into latam program, with this i will burn my miles and change programs next year as it is simply not worth the hassle.

Good luck!

PS. you need your phone number to by correct otherwise you cannot redem your points (which also have less value in multiplus than latam pass)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.