Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM Chile SCL - IPC June 2018

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2018, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

LATAM Chile SCL - IPC June 2018

I have issue trying to book LATAM Chile one way flight from SCL to IPC in June 2018. I'm trying to use Chile version of LATAM website but there is no availability from March to June. July and other months of the year have normal availability. I even called LATAM in Santiago and they don't see availability for June.
Now weird part is that when using US LATAM website i can look up availability but of course prices are much higher that i would use Chile version of the website. Also, LATAM released business class reward availability for most of the year (business class only) into the system as I can look it up on BA website.
Any clue why there is no availability for first half of the year on the Chile LATAM website?
Old Feb 26, 2018, 2:26 pm

Programs: QF GA NZ WN. Accor+ Bonvoy IHC
The ways of LATAM are a mystery to all. Have you tried using an OTA or your own agent? I booked J SCL IPC via a travel agent and got a better price than any online site was offering (even she was surprised)
Old Feb 26, 2018, 3:01 pm

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Originally Posted by BSBtraveller
The ways of LATAM are a mystery to all. Have you tried using an OTA or your own agent? I booked J SCL IPC via a travel agent and got a better price than any online site was offering (even she was surprised)

Which agent did you use? We are also struggling for cheaper seating even the Chile site is showing more expensive seats than the UK one!
Old Feb 26, 2018, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

It is the same for me. US OTA sites are showing cheaper prices than Chile website but for July and the rest of the year Chile website is cheaper... what a mess. I'm looking for J tickets too...
Old Feb 27, 2018, 2:36 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by Piotr Wojciak
It is the same for me. US OTA sites are showing cheaper prices than Chile website but for July and the rest of the year Chile website is cheaper... what a mess. I'm looking for J tickets too...
I dont know what is going on, i have a fly for the 5th of april, there are just 14 J seats taken i can see it on my map. I look for another seat on Latam site or OTA and there are not tickets for that date.

Also on my ticket says departure at 06.30, but on the airport and flightradar says 06.40 and on the OTA says 06.55. So i have no idea on what Latam is doing here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.