LATAM Status Match 2017

Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:25 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Bronze SPG Gold HH GLD Hyatt GLB
Originally Posted by zeer0
Glad Lucky found the thread useful and got the match

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2018/01/11/latam-status-match/
Why? So the blogs can over publicize this and kill it?
Old Jan 16, 2018, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by saltytheseagull
Why? So the blogs can over publicize this and kill it?
The blogs have been talking about this for a while now. You don't read the blogs carefully if that's the first time you saw it mentioned...
Old Jan 16, 2018, 2:41 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by zeer0
The blogs have been talking about this for a while now. You don't read the blogs carefully if that's the first time you saw it mentioned...
it certainly is valuable but I think its kind of a niche thing with the flight requirement that it hasnt really taken off. Id like to keep it that way
Old Jan 18, 2018, 11:13 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExP 1MM, Smiles/GOL Diamond, TudoAzul/AZUL Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum
I guess this might change when Fidelidade and Pass are joined together. It's a difficult company to efficiently handle customer issues and with the merger things tend do worsen.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 1:06 pm

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
I asked for a status match yesterday, using the contact formulary and the formula that @ChocolateFactory made a while ago, attaching all my movements for the past 2 years. Today I got an email asking to prove flying at least 1 LA segment last year, to which I replied with a photo of an old boarding pass. I'll keep everyone informed.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 1:23 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by MfromL
I asked for a status match yesterday, using the contact formulary and the formula that @ChocolateFactory made a while ago, attaching all my movements for the past 2 years. Today I got an email asking to prove flying at least 1 LA segment last year, to which I replied with a photo of an old boarding pass. I'll keep everyone informed.
see you in a month ;-)
Old Jan 18, 2018, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, LATAM Gold+, BA-Blues
Originally Posted by broland
I guess this might change when Fidelidade and Pass are joined together. It's a difficult company to efficiently handle customer issues and with the merger things tend do worsen.
Is there any kind of timeline for when this is meant to happen? As the motivation for my Match was that I'd moved to Brazil, and the only program advertised here was Fidelidade - I'd figured they would match me to that one. But alas, they only matched to Pass - in which a bunch of my upcoming flights on SAA aren't eligible to post, not to mention the Elite Dollar requirement that wouldn't have applied in Fidelidade.

I've asked them by e-mail to explain when the merger will take place, to see if it makes sense to post some flights to one program, and some flights to the other. No response yet (after a few weeks), so I suppose one won't ever come.

Has anything been published on this score?
Old Jan 18, 2018, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008

see you in a month ;-)
I don't mind. My next large trip will happen in 2 months, and I'm still covered under AA's FF benefits. But thanks for the good wishes...
Old Jan 19, 2018, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DrHalxx
I just started the process through facebook and they created a file for me. I received an email last night asking for a previous LATAM booking. It is still going on
Given my repeated failure with sending an email link, I just messaged them on Facebook (in Spanish). We'll see how that goes!
Old Jan 21, 2018, 10:24 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Bronze SPG Gold HH GLD Hyatt GLB
Originally Posted by MfromL
What email address did you use? Or did you use the webform?
Old Jan 21, 2018, 6:05 pm

Webform, got the email asking for more info the next morning. So far no updates, but I have patience and time.
Old Jan 22, 2018, 8:55 am

Quickupdate: today they emailed me saying that they received the documents and are forwarding them to the status match team now that they are complete.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 3:09 pm

Today I got denied a status match, I was expecting it as I am going back from AA to LA.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 3:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Dang did they give you any reason as to why you were denied? I originally sent the request in spanish via webform as Choclate Factory described back in the end of December and still have not gotten an answer. I tried facebook messaging and have been told that "we'd like to inform you that your status match request is still being evaluated. You may rest assured that you'll be contacted as soon as we have an update. Regards.", however, have not heard anything via email. I have also sent multiple requests on the online webform. I'm hoping they come back with an answer soon!.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 3:58 pm

Junto con saludar, le informamos que hemos revisado su solicitud de “match de categora de socio". Sin embargo, esta ha sido rechazada.

Sin perjuicio de lo anterior, esperamos que siga interesado en nuestros servicios y lo invitamos a revisar las formas de calificar en www.latam.com
Tambien podemos indicarle que al ser este un beneficio no obligatorio, no siempre se otorga por el departamento encargado.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.