Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM Status Match 2017

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2017, 2:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
I requested the match over a month ago via Twitter and they opened a support case, but nobody has responded so far.
Whenever I ask for a status update, they tell me to be patient.

I wonder if it is because I originally asked them to confirm I will get the upgrade vouchers before matching my status.
But in the meantime, I have asked them to forget about that and just match it, but still have not heard back...
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:50 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
I sent boarding pass copies of my LATAM flight between Frankfurt and Madrid and my TK Elite Plus card a few weeks ago. Followed up on twitter last week and was told they'd respond soon. Today, I logged-in to my account and saw that I was matched to LATAM Black Status is valid until March 2019. Thanks guys for all the help
Old Nov 28, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
They've been telling me they'd respond "soon" for 5 weeks now. I'm really beginning to get annoyed.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 7:23 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
send them more tweets
Old Dec 10, 2017, 6:30 pm

I've DM'ed them about a million times. They just keep apologizing and asking me to be patient... Damn, this is frustrating.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 7:27 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
I've DM'ed them about a million times. They just keep apologizing and asking me to be patient... Damn, this is frustrating.
have you logged into your account and checked your status ?
Old Dec 10, 2017, 7:54 pm

Yes, as far as I can tell (their website is a MESS) I still have the lowest status. And definitely no upgrade vouchers available... :/
Old Dec 12, 2017, 10:01 am

guess they are just busy checking year end elite members data...to decide whether to grant more status matches...
Old Dec 12, 2017, 3:05 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
My uncle got match in 2015, he ask for the match on Feb but they toll him that matches where made only after April. Since from Jan to March they are busy with the status of their current menbers (maybe take them more time and start in December or November). He did got matched on April and toke just a few days i think before the 8th of April he was Comodoro already.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 5:42 pm

I don't know what to say. Guess LATAM is a lot worse than I expected.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:30 am

Programs: AA-EXP, LATAM Gold+, BA-Blues
Yes, as far as I can tell (their website is a MESS) I still have the lowest status. And definitely no upgrade vouchers available... :/
Where on the site does one check upgrade voucher balance?
Old Dec 13, 2017, 8:07 am

https://www.latam.com/en_us/apps/personas/upg

AND OH MY GOD, THEY JUST MATCHED MY STATUS!!!!
Took them only two months...
Old Dec 13, 2017, 10:12 am

Programs: AA-EXP, LATAM Gold+, BA-Blues
Thanks!

Another, relateted question: I've recently been matched to Black, and have six companion upgrade vouchers in my account. Do these have an expiry date? Also: what triggers the deposit of a new batch? Is it 1-January? 1-April? Upon my re-qualifying for 2019? Something else?
Old Dec 13, 2017, 11:58 am

Someone else will be able to give you a more reliable answer, but I believe all upgrade vouchers are renewed April 1.
I think I found that information somewhere in this thread...

Oh, and I just got a response to my second support case I opened a few days ago.
Looks like it actually was that that did the trick (in which I requested the status match in Spanish using Google Translate), and not the first support case in English that was opened by their US Twitter team.
Damn, they need to work on their customer service.

Last edited by ChocolateFactory; Dec 13, 2017 at 12:39 pm
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA PPro BA Bronze SPG Gold HH GLD Hyatt Exp
I've got some intra Brazil flights coming up on JJ. In order to get the status match I need to wait until I fly? I'm going to guess that I cannot put my AA number in the record as well?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.