Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Multi-city itinerary glitch on USA English site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2017, 7:29 am
Original Poster

I'm trying to buy a straightforward multi-city ticket MIA-AQP-CUZ-MIA. All flights on LATAM (no code shares). I can price this ticket on the USA Spanish language site, Canadian & UK sites all at the same price and booking class but the USA English site seems to give me an error. Since I am buying multiple tickets on two separate itineraries I am loathe to use the USA Spanish language site as I could make a mistake. Plus all future communication will be in Spanish. Should I use the Canadian site (will this cause problems?) or call them. I would prefer to buy this online of course but don't want to use an OTA as I want to ensure that the internal segments are purchased in the correct class for foreigners. The comments about LATAM call centers don't appear to be too flattering. I know the English USA site has worked in the past but it's been glitchy on this front for at least 4 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.