Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrades on routes to Europe

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2017, 12:35 pm
NP_

Programs: LATAM Pass, Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by Carolinas
I am just telling from my personal experience in 2017: not a single problem (!) with LATAM Chile (all flights booked and purchased on LATAM Chile website), and close to 100% troubles (various sorts of) with LATAM Brazil. Count me "unlucky", but statistics says otherwise. On top of that, Brazilian service is way below the Chilean one as well (especially in business). I am not trying to convince anyone here, I just describe my experience and I have already made my choice - LATAM Chile all the way (and I am based in Chile)
Although not the point of the thread, I do agree with Carolinas in the Business quality of service, I find Chile-based crews much more friendlier and professional than Brazilian crews in general. Of course I have received excellent service from some Brazilian crew members, but it is really hit or miss, while the Chilean crews seem to provide a consistent quality of service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.