Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Percentages of Commodoro/Premium Silver on LIM-JFK routes and ease of using LANpass K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Percentages of Commodoro/Premium Silver on LIM-JFK routes and ease of using LANpass K

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2017, 9:59 pm

Programs: Latampass Black
Originally Posted by One_Star_Sky Alliance
I was previously based in China, and a a result currently hold NH*G and SQ*G status including L*S
You should request a status match as soon as you can! You need ONE Latam flight before you do so, but that's it.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 2:12 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by SenSCL
I was quite amused by the fact that Teletón is seen as an "obstacle" for upgrades...

Has anyone experienced heavy "celebrity" loads on LA C around these dates in the past?

Fortunately, I am away on December 3rd this year and will not be affected.
I have. I flew on the Teleton for 2015 i think. In my SCL MIA fly i came accross with a guy call Matt Hunter.... i have no idea who it was but i saw some fans hehehehe. He and his staff toke about 6 seats but i was able to score 1 of the 3 upgrades give. that days...... not bat at all,. SCL MIA route is always around 5 to 6 upgrades
Old Nov 17, 2017, 3:28 am

Programs: LH FTL, LATAM Platinum, KL Silver, UA Premier Silver
@RolfD:
When buying your ticket, please take into account that LA (or let alone JJ) do not cover BOG - MAD. The LA code solely appears on IB operated flights, where coupons are useless.

Other than that, this route is AV dominated.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 3:46 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A gold, Skyteam elite plus, Hilton gold, SPG gold
@RolfD:
When buying your ticket, please take into account that LA (or let alone JJ) do not cover BOG - MAD. The LA code solely appears on IB operated flights, where coupons are useless.

Other than that, this route is AV dominated.
There is a LA flight from MAD-LIM-BOG ( the only problem with this flight is an old plane 767) and the MAD-GRU-BOG is on JJ do the coupons work on JJ flights?
Old Nov 17, 2017, 11:06 am

Programs: LH FTL, LATAM Platinum, KL Silver, UA Premier Silver
Originally Posted by RolfD
There is a LA flight from MAD-LIM-BOG ( the only problem with this flight is an old plane 767) and the MAD-GRU-BOG is on JJ do the coupons work on JJ flights?
Okay, that itinerary could work! However, MAD - LIM is not only an oldish B767, but also a much smaller cabin (only 18 seats in C) and it tends to sell out quickly. I have done this flight six weeks ago, was first on the upgrade list and finally got upgraded in the very last minute at the gate. As far as I could observe there were no more upgrades handed out that day.

Coupons on JJ will work. But isn't MAD - GRU operated by LA on a B787 (LA 703)? If yes, and if you don't mind the longer routing, then this itinerary might be your preference. GRU - BOG will for sure be a JJ operated leg.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 8:02 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A gold, Skyteam elite plus, Hilton gold, SPG gold
Okay, that itinerary could work! However, MAD - LIM is not only an oldish B767, but also a much smaller cabin (only 18 seats in C) and it tends to sell out quickly. I have done this flight six weeks ago, was first on the upgrade list and finally got upgraded in the very last minute at the gate. As far as I could observe there were no more upgrades handed out that day.

Coupons on JJ will work. But isn't MAD - GRU operated by LA on a B787 (LA 703)? If yes, and if you don't mind the longer routing, then this itinerary might be your preference. GRU - BOG will for sure be a JJ operated leg.
well there are few options between MAD-GRU , i do like the option below because i will like to get an stop over on EZEJJ 8065 (JJ)
Operated and marketed by LATAM Airlines Brasil
Airbus A350
Connecting in Sao Paulo JJ 8012 (JJ)
Operated and marketed by LATAM Airlines Brasil
Boeing 7671 Stop in Buenos Aires

To review information about the stopover for this flight, continue browsing by swiping down

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.