Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Seat selection on Intra-Peru flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2015, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

I might need to book some intra-Peru flights on LAN, but want to select seats in advance. I presume this can be done on a discount fares, but there is a fee? If so, what is the fee? Is there any waiver for OW elites?

I googled here and on LAN.com, but what I found was unclear on the topic.

Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: LANPASS premium silver, A3
Hi,
Yes LAN allows seat selection for free in all fares except base fares (which are only for Peruvian residents on domestic flights anyway). Emeralds are also allowed to select preferred seating ( the first three rows) which have extra leg room in all A319's.
Hope that helps!
Old Mar 27, 2016, 5:33 am

Just to add to this - I booked intra-Peru flights using BA Avios and in order to get the LAN booking reference load up your BA booking via https://classic.checkmytrip.com/. You can then use the LAN reference to select your seats (which worked fine for a BA Gold (OW Emerald) and BA Silver (OW Sapphire).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.