Wiki Posts
Search

Seats 4A/4L on 763

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2013, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Seats 4A/4L on 763

According to SeatGuru, 4A and 4L are "missing a window". Does that mean there is no window or that there is one less window?

Put differently, how many windows are there when sitting in either 4A or 4L?
Old Mar 9, 2013, 1:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, EY Gold.
I think it means the seat is not aligned with a window.....so you would have to lean forward quite a bit to see out and probably another window directly behind you. That was the case for me when I flew on BA which had the same message about windows in J.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by duckied
I think it means the seat is not aligned with a window.....so you would have to lean forward quite a bit to see out and probably another window directly behind you. That was the case for me when I flew on BA which had the same message about windows in J.
I'm hoping that's the case as I clearly have a window fetish

Any regular LAN fliers out there that can confirm that it's just one less window and not NO windows?
Old Mar 9, 2013, 6:36 pm

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Originally Posted by duckied
^
Old Mar 10, 2013, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
^
Thank you!
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, IHG Plat., former LH HON (now Silver), Bonvoy Titanium
I would pick any of the center seats anyway, as a single passenger. My favorite, 2D
Old Mar 17, 2013, 8:38 am

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
As noted, there are only two windows instead of three and you must lean forward to look out if seat is in default upright mode (but no problem in seat-forward mode). Still a good seat option especially if you can get the seat next to you empty.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Thank you everyone! It sounds like I'll still be able to look out a window even with one less available. Looking forward to our first trip on LAN and our first trip to Chile in just four weeks time.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 5:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, DL Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt DMD
I just sat at 4L (landed SCL a few minutes ago). I found the window configuration perfectly normal. Unfortunately it is hard to appreciate much close to landing because of the seasonal haze that lingers over the coastline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.