Lima lounges

Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:45 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
While the agents at the start of the int'l transit security lines will ask where you're coming from and where you're going (and if it isn't international, they'll send you the other way), they've never asked me for a BP. Notwithstanding this, the lounge isn't going to let you in without an int'l BP, and then you'll somehow have to go back downstairs and make some excuse why you need to go the wrong way through the checkpoint and go to immigration. "Oh, I didn't mean to lie to the agent at the transit security line entrance."

Also, if you have checked luggage, you'll have to claim it in LIM as your first port of entry. I certainly wouldn't want it twirling around the carousel until they finally remove it and you have to hunt it down.
Good point, thanks. I think I'm going to fork out for five hours' sleep in an airport hotel.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 5:09 pm

Domestic side has a priority pass lounge. No window, quite ok, if you dont mind, can snooze at the sofa. Bare. Minimum food service. Though i am thankful for the water because i am unwilling to pay to buy s bottle of water for 4 soles. I brought in my own cup noodles and ate there. Good WiFi.i can imagine spending 3 hours in with the wifi and jusr watch two movies.

Beware that the lima Airport only gives 30.mins wifi. So the lounge was very useful

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.