FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Las Vegas (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/las-vegas-463/)
-   -   Best seats for the show LOVE? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/las-vegas/905422-best-seats-show-love.html)

flyer121 Jan 2, 2009 3:33 pm

Best seats for the show LOVE?

Looking to buy tickets for May 09. We would prefer to not buy the most expensive seats but would if it's advised. Thank you for your help.

CAT 1 @ $165.00
CAT 2 @ 137.50
CAT 3 @ 108.90
CAT 4 @ 102.85

kingalien Jan 2, 2009 8:24 pm

The stage for Love is in the center of the venue so any of the orchestra seats would have a nice view.

GregL Jan 3, 2009 2:25 pm

One thing to keep in mind is that there is a lot of action taking place above the stage as well.

We saw it in August and were in (I think) the second price grouping. We were very happy with those seats.

Greg

billybabe Jan 3, 2009 5:08 pm

From a show fanatic at Las Vegas Advisor Forums. His name is Gregrio and he suggests

"The upper section 200 is center and I think the best all-round view.
Keep in mind...the first Row...'K' can get a lot of traffic walking in front of you from 'late comers...'
They can block your view during the first few minutes of the Show. Folks also get up during the the Show
and walk past you again so..........................
I like Row 'L' or higher.

The 'cheap' seats up top are good too.
You'll hear the term 'limited view'. These seats are up top in a few places and have a support pole next
to you. You'll need to look Left and Right around it from time to time.

Next week will be my 4th time to see the Show. My favorite areas these days are the last back rows in
one of the two front sections...SECTION 102, ROW 'E' or SECTION 101, ROW 'E'.
For your first time....and probably your only time, I suggest one of the upper sections.
CALL THE BOXOFFICE. NO website bookings/NO disappointments
1.800.627.6667"

The above quote is his, again he is very knowledgeable when it comes to seats for the shows. He has been to many of them Many times

King_of_Kurtopia Jan 4, 2009 9:23 am

Originally Posted by flyer121 (Post 11000171)
Looking to buy tickets for May 09. We would prefer to not buy the most expensive seats but would if it's advised. Thank you for your help.

CAT 1 @ $165.00
CAT 2 @ 137.50
CAT 3 @ 108.90
CAT 4 @ 102.85

I have seen LOVE twice. Once in the cheapest seats and again in the most expensive. The show gave a different perspective in each seat. Both seats were great, but in looking back, I personally enjoyed the cheaper seats. However, I think somewhere in the middle would be best.

The poster before me mentioned some tips from Gregrio. You can follow Greg's tips and not be disappointed. Greg also highly recommends calling the box office for seats (to any show) rather than ordering online. Have a seating chart with you when you call. The website will give you only what comes up based on the number of tickets you order, whereas calling in has much more flexibility in your seat choices.

Kurt

RoboBR Jan 9, 2009 11:00 pm

Go for cat 2 seats in section 200 or 209. That is my favorite place to watch the show from. If no seats available in those sections then try 203-206.

Also, those are holiday ticket prices you are looking at. Current pricing is:
Cat 1 - $150
Cat 2 - $125
Cat 3 - $99
Cat 4 - $93.50

If you do decide to go with balcony (cat 3) seats try and get in the first couple of rows.

I work in the theatre so PM me for more info if you wish

mbstone Jan 9, 2009 11:21 pm

The cheapest seats are entirely adequate if not best. Each seat has stereo speakers embedded into the headrests, and the audio was personally remixed by Sir George Martin. The acrobats are window dressing; I would have gladly paid the ticket price just to hear Beatles music through a P.A.

flyer121 Jan 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Thank you all for your VERY informative help.

kchoya Jan 28, 2019 12:31 pm

We're looking at getting tickets for the show when we're in Vegas this summer. I'm bringing up this old thread to see if there have been any changes in the past 10 years as to where the best seats are. I've heard that you don't want to sit right next to the stage, but somewhere in the middle?

lowmiles Feb 5, 2019 12:51 pm

No seating changes have been made, further back as advised is still good. Discounts available with MLife card also. Enjoy, it's a good show and I'm not a huge Beatles fan myself (seen it three times).

redtop43 Feb 5, 2019 11:02 pm

There are signs in Vegas saying "Tickets starting at $55." I don't know any details. I saw it in about 2011 and enjoyed it a lot - I think I paid $130.

Low Roller Feb 6, 2019 6:11 am

I've seen it several times and would personally avoid being too close to the stage since there is alot of overhead action and images projected on the stage itself that you may not fully appreciate from too close. I agree with the post above that sections 200 or 209 probably give the best overall view. Even from the back row (R) of those sections, you are still close enough to actually see the performer's faces. I've also viewed it from the front row of the balcony which was still pretty good but feels a bit more removed from the action.

JB OmahAA Feb 7, 2019 10:58 am

Originally Posted by flyer121 (Post 11000171)

CAT 1 @ $165.00
CAT 2 @ 137.50
CAT 3 @ 108.90
CAT 4 @ 102.85

I have only sat in the lower sections, but it seems the way that the show is performed in the round there doesn't appear to be a bad seat. The last few rows of that lowest section were the best imho. It's a little trippy and if you like Beatles' music, I think you'll LOVE this. I've seen it five times. have a drink or two beforehand and enjoy, friend!