Community
Wiki Posts
Search

General Admission tickets at Augustus Ballroom. How do I get the best seats

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2007, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

General Admission tickets at Augustus Ballroom. How do I get the best seats

I am seeing a comedy show this weekend at Caesars Palace - Augustus Ballroom. The only tickets I could buy were general admission so I am assuming that most of the seating in the theater is set up this way.

Is this the type of seating where we will be seated by a host and should we be tipping him? How and how much? How early should we show up?

Thanks!

Keba
Old Nov 14, 2007, 3:43 am

Programs: HP/US Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by KebaNYC
I am seeing a comedy show this weekend at Caesars Palace - Augustus Ballroom. The only tickets I could buy were general admission so I am assuming that most of the seating in the theater is set up this way.

Is this the type of seating where we will be seated by a host and should we be tipping him? How and how much? How early should we show up?

Thanks!

Keba
Is it a generic show, or is there an A-list headliner? I'd show up 45-60 mins early, and tip $20 or so. Higher if it's an a-list show.
Old Nov 14, 2007, 9:10 am
Original Poster

The show is "The Comedy Festival: Artie Lange"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.