Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel in Vegas for Final4 Weekend

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2005, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Hotel in Vegas for Final4 Weekend

Hi -- it's been quite some time since I've visited FlyerTalk. Between jobs and not traveling nearly as much -- I'm certainly hoping to get back to the skies and back to the fora soon.

The Mirage is currently getting $299 + tax for rooms for this weekend, the big college basketball finals. Long ago I booked two rooms for a trip with some friends, and now it turns out it's just two of us and we'll be sharing a room. The rate I got is better, and I'm happy to have a FlyerTalk member benefit instead of turning the room back to the hotel.

If you'd like to save some $$ on a good hotel for Friday and Saturday nights, send me a Private Message. Save over $100 -- I can let the room go for $500 for the two nights.

Thanks, and if I've violated any forum rules by offering this, please advise.

Bryan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.