Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Spa in Las Vegas - questions & recommendations" thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2004, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Consolidated "Spa in Las Vegas - questions & recommendations" thread

Has anyone used the facilities? I have their price lists but was wondering about the facilities. Couldn't find anything except the exercise room at the Flamingo.
Thanks.
Old Mar 15, 2004, 12:40 am
In Memoriam, Original Member

Of all the spas in Vegas, why those?
Old Mar 15, 2004, 3:47 am

I like the Spa at the Luxor...

Nice environment, veyr clean, great products! Each shower has a different selection.
NIce juices, granola bars and good service.

I found it a great way to spend a slow afternoon.

Just my 2C

George
Old Mar 15, 2004, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
I've been in the one at the Flamingo. It was remodelled less than five years ago. Great wet and dry saunas, whirlpool, excellent massage service by appointment, cool multi-nozzle showers. Mixed weights, didn't use them, sorry. Comfortable lounge with papers and sports on the TV. Don't recall much about juices and snacks and such. It's nice and quiet in there, very relaxing but can't compare to the Luxor -- never been in there.
Old Mar 15, 2004, 11:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Husband AA EXP (yeah!!) Hya Dia, Marriott
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by auh2o:
Of all the spas in Vegas, why those? </font>
No kidding - try Canyon Ranch at the Venetian - now, that's a nice spa.
Old Apr 8, 2004, 5:56 pm

Programs: CO Gold Elite, Marriott Platinum and several other elites...
Red face Flamingo???? Don't do it!!!

I would not go to the Flamingo Spa again unless I was given a free 1 Hour Massage. The place is very small and the mens steam room and dry sauna were kind of smelly. I go to the Spas at almost every hotel I stay in. Go to Caesar's Spa if staying at Park Place hotels.

If you are interested in the Luxor... then go there over Flamingo. This is a no brainer. Luxor is nice. I liked it a lot. Mandalay Bay Spa is better though.

IMHO - The Flamingo is the bottom of the barrel.
Old Apr 9, 2004, 2:29 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
I haven't been to any of them, but while staying at the MGM my boyfriend went there and really liked it. He ran up enough of a bill, so I hope he did.
Old Apr 13, 2004, 9:36 am
Original Member

MGM is best

The spa at MGM is the best in town according to Shortstack. The service at the Mirage spa is excellent.

QL
Old Apr 20, 2004, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by auh2o
Of all the spas in Vegas, why those?
I agree. The Rio and the Mirage have wonderful spas.
Old Apr 20, 2004, 5:57 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I have not used the spa at the Flamingo but I have used the women's spa at the Luxor. it was nicely appointed, the facial was very nice and I really liked the shower. The best thing about the spa at the Luxor is they are open 24 hours except tuesdays where it is open till 11:30PM. many of the other spas close MUCH earlier.

Last edited by prncess674; Apr 20, 2004 at 6:35 pm
Old Dec 6, 2004, 6:45 pm

Programs: SPG GL, AA GL
Spa in Aladdin?

Any good? I've been to Mandalay Bay (great) and Venetian (really horrible), and wonder if I should try this one. Any other suggestions?
Old Dec 7, 2004, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA lt gold, HH Diamond, marriott pl
Was there in October and really enjoyed it, very quiet and peaceful, wonderful massage!
Old Jan 5, 2005, 5:12 pm

Programs: Marriott PP...Southwest A+ CP
Spa Question

I am in Vegas 5 days next week...not checking into Mandalay until Sunday, but will be in Vegas on Sat...

Anyone know where to score a 2-for-1 pass for a spa...

I want to send wife and sisters to spa while I watch some football on Saturday...
Old Jan 28, 2005, 10:00 am

Programs: UA 1k; AA Plat; HH Diamond; Priority Club Plat; Marriott Silver
Spa treatment using points

My wife and her sister are going for a Vegas weekend and want to go to the spa. They will be staying at the LV Hilton, but could go to any spa. Do you know if there are any programs where I can turn in points for spa treatments? I have plenty of Marriott, Priority Club, Hilton, AA, or UA points. I did see that I could turn in 40k HHonor points for $100 in chips which then could be used for the spa, but I think that is a really poor use of the points!
Old Feb 22, 2005, 11:31 am

Programs: Hhonors,Priority Club, several airline, numerous rental car, mypoints.com
Red face chips for pts?

Sorry, don't know any way other than Hilton pts for chips. I have been looking for that link, but having hard time finding it on hhonors.com .

Do you know the actual address? thanks

Wish I could have been more help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.