Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Blue Man Group ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2001, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Blue Man Group ?

What is known about this concert event in Las Vegas? Where is a good place to sit? Please tell me everything you know about this concert? I have tickets to see them in the middle of September. Thanks....

[This message has been edited by graymaxi (edited 08-07-2001).]
Old Aug 10, 2001, 5:28 pm

I saw the Blue Man Group in June. Fabulous. One of the best shows I have ever seen. If you already have tickets, you should also see your seat reservation. The show is always sold out before the show time, so If you don't like your seats, change them right now. The middle of the theater would be best, but really, all seats are good. The theater is built around the Blue Man Group. Just let your reserved and conservative self go, and enjoy this marvelous experience
Old Aug 12, 2001, 11:47 pm
Original Member

The first few rows are known as the "poncho" section and may get a little messy (which is why they give you a poncho). I like to sit towards the front. It is one of my favorite shows... have fun!
Old Aug 13, 2001, 8:31 am
Original Poster

We are sitting in the 6th row center. I'm told they are terrific seats to have.We are seeing them September 18th and I can hardly wait !!!!! Will post all about it ater we get back home. Thanks.....
Old Aug 14, 2001, 7:37 pm
Original Member

Pretty much the best seats in the house!
Old Aug 15, 2001, 8:25 pm

I have not seen the show yet, its running here in Boston, and I plan to take my boyfriend. My sister just went and she said it was incredible. She said it was the best show she has ever been to. She went with her husband and two kids. They all loved it...although my niece was a little embarassed when my sister got up to participate in the show, but all kids at 13 get embarassed by anything thier parents do.
Enjoy the show and please let us know how you liked it!
Old Aug 18, 2001, 10:00 am

Very loud music and can scare young kids.
They will come out to dance with audience at one part of the show... and they might get you up on stage.

Their face is painted with wet blue paint so they might stain your clothes. I had a blue kiss mark on my cap... he just grabbed it and kissed it. Cool souvenir, but you might not like it on an expensive outfit... so don't wear one to go.

Lots of food fights in the show so you are warned.

It's a good show overall, I like it a lot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.