Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

Golden Knights tickets

Golden Knights tickets

Old Dec 14, 19, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: 1K (until 2021), *G for "life", Global Entry, Hertz PC, Cadbury's Rum and Raisin Emeritus
Golden Knights tickets

Are there any places that you can recommend that sell discount Golden Knights tickets? Not really an ice hockey person but we thought it might be fun to go, likely in February, but it seems a lot more expensive than when I have paid to see other teams. I know it's Vegas so will be higher but wondered if there were any discounts nearer the time of the match, outlets, tricks, etc.
Old Dec 15, 19, 7:50 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
Are there any places that you can recommend that sell discount Golden Knights tickets? Not really an ice hockey person but we thought it might be fun to go, likely in February, but it seems a lot more expensive than when I have paid to see other teams. I know it's Vegas so will be higher but wondered if there were any discounts nearer the time of the match, outlets, tricks, etc.
Almost all VGK games are sellouts and the organization controls the resale of tickets with an extreme obsession. You might have better success price wise on a weeknight game. Other than that, resale tickets have lower "fees" than unsold tickets. Just expect that VGK tix cost about 3x the price of other NHL teams.
Silver Fox likes this.
Old Dec 18, 19, 2:31 pm

I went to a game during their first season. First place I always check for any game tix is StubHub.
Old Dec 19, 19, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA Exp (2020 is first and last year). Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
I can't speak specifically to Golden Knights, but I often check Craigslist at the last minute. People who have a ticket they suddenly can't use and aren't familiar with resale sites might list there. I used to do this a lot with theater and concert tickets, although this was maybe 5-10 years ago and resale sites like StubHub weren't as broadly accepted.
Old Apr 5, 20, 10:07 am

Programs: Skywards Gold, Amex Plat
Last time we visited there were two games.

I was checking the third party resellers for a month or so before.
First game we managed to get two tickets for $50 each the morning of the match.
Second game nothing dropped below $150 a ticket (above what we were willing to pay)

So YMMV.
JB OmahAA likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: