FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Las Vegas (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/las-vegas-463/)
-   -   New, larger "The Club" (Priority Pass) in D gates (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/las-vegas/1964917-new-larger-club-priority-pass-d-gates.html)

Zorak Apr 11, 2019 10:01 am

New, larger "The Club" (Priority Pass) in D gates

h/t to the Centurion lounge thread:

Originally Posted by SpeedyDelivery (Post 30989099)
The Club @ LAS is replacing their tiny D-Gates setup with a much bigger lounge seating 149. I've found this is to be a decent alternative to the Centurion lounge when I'm not looking to have a full meal.

"Travelers can access the new lounge space from the concourse level between TUMI and Brooks Brothers, near gate 33."

Dr_wanderlust Apr 11, 2019 11:55 am

from the LV Sun
https://vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/bus...-at-the-las-v/

importantly "...opens at 5 a.m. daily"

DenverBrian Apr 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Dr_wanderlust (Post 30989719)
from the LV Sun
https://vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/bus...-at-the-las-v/

importantly "...opens at 5 a.m. daily"

I doubt AAA is free. I think it's $6 off.

747FC Apr 23, 2019 12:56 am

Visited today. Not yet listed in app. With respect to F&B and decor, we think it is pretty competitive with the Centurion Lounge and far superior to the United Club. Enjoy it while it lasts.

AFAM-DFW May 15, 2019 7:10 pm

I went last week and agree with the review. One downside is the Oreos, Lorna doons, and Jelly Belly's are no longer available. Those were my flight snacks.

bworrell Aug 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Darn it. No more use on arrival and only 3 hrs before departure now on Sept 1.

nrr Aug 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Another plus it remains open until 2 am, so after the Centurion closes (11 pm) if you have a redeye you can move over to the CLUB.

worldwidedreamer Oct 1, 2019 7:20 pm

FWIW it was incredibly busy last Sunday afternoon. Still better than waiting in line at Starbucks, but not by much. Had so many people wanting to drink more than pledges at my undergrad fraternity tbh.

pshuang Oct 5, 2019 9:42 pm

I visited both "The Club" and the Centurion Lounge on my last departure from LAS last month. I think food & beverage were two steps down from the Centurion Lounge, and the decor/atmosphere one step down. But still a pretty decent option, especially if your departure gate is much closer to "The Club".

rhwbullhead Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by bworrell (Post 31429830)
Darn it. No more use on arrival and only 3 hrs before departure now on Sept 1.

I was just gonna ask about this. I loved using it upon arrival at LAS. I haven't been there since May and just saw the new language. This sucks!

fly2nrt Nov 7, 2019 7:37 pm

Nice facility... great to have showers available. They didn't care about the 3 hour thing but it wasn't busy either.

rhwbullhead Dec 5, 2023 9:01 pm

I got to try "The Club" D gate location this morning in LAS. I had a 6am F9 flight that left out of D gates. I was in the airport overnight doing a mileage run and was waiting around 430am across the hallway since I had nothing better to do.

A woman lined up at 440am so I decided to get behind her since I knew I was going to have a rushed lounge visit. By the time it actually opened, there were about 15 people waiting in line.

First thing I noticed is that the self serve sodas were locked and the glass opaque underneath the buffet area. I'm not sure if this is still available during regular hours as I used the E gate lounge earlier this month. I hadn't been in this D gate lounge since January 2023 in the afternoon.

The buffet had some cinnamon apple prepared, muffins, bagels, whole bananas and a few other fruits.

I took a few pieces of fruit after I couldn't open where the sodas were. I was hoping to get alcohol but I heard the staff tell someone that the bartender doesn't get in till 530am.

I noticed there was a QR code to scan for ordering. This was new to me as I had only had the buffet here.

The items all looked good but they were tiny servings. I was afraid I wouldn't even get them in time as the app warned it would take 15 mins. It was 510am when I ordered. I knew my gate was farther down so I planned to leave at 520-5 at the latest for a 545am door close.

I really liked the avocado, egg dish. Tlo wish the pancakes were on a slightly larger plate at I dropped half of one on the table when I was trying to cut it so I wasted that.

The food arrived at 518am I think and I Ieft a few mins later at 522am got to my gate around 530 and there was a long line as F9 was sizing people's personal items. I actually would have risked getting here at 540 had I known this was how boarding would be. Boarding was slow with people having to pay for their too large personal items and bc the plane was completely full.. I had an empty seat in my exit row in my three segments this flight and a completely empty row for two of them. I probably could have gotten here at 555am and been fine as I didn't get to my actual seat till 545am.

Here's a pic of the food. I'll be back in LAS later this month but I'll have an afternoon flight. Not sure if I'll be here or the E gate lounge for that trip.
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...27533534be.jpg
The 3 menu items are on top. The half eaten muffin was in there on the bottom as I remembered to take a pic after I took a bite out of the muffin. If I were to be here again for breakfast, I'd get at least 5-7 orders of the avocado egg dish.

​​​​

chris_grr Jan 14, 2024 2:45 pm

Just left this lounge. Pretty good selection and quality. Service was fast around 10am but got a lot slower around noon.

Drinks were good and strong. It’s a big lounge but did fill up.

I could not find this info elsewhere so I’ll share it: you CAN access other terminals without leaving and re-entering airside. So you will not need to pass through security twice. We were flying out of A gates and it took us about 20min total to get from D33 to A23. Blue line train runs every 3-4 minutes.