Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

Phone/Meeting Room at LAS?

Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

I have a trip through LAS coming up and might have to call into a meeting while at the airport. Are there any phone/meeting booths in the airport? Or perhaps a quiet area that I could use to call in? I have priority pass and access to the Centurion lounge, but don't think either of the two lounges have these facilities.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!
Old Oct 21, 2018, 10:05 pm

Programs: United Gold
I am not aware of any meeting rooms, but I have never looked. The United lounge has been very crowded when I’ve been in it, and I’m not sure that there are any private areas like there are in some lounges. If you are at the D gates, you can usually find a gate without a flight which should be relatively quiet (albeit with the overhead announcements). If you are at th A/B gates, they have some gates blocked off (I forget which hallways). It should be relatively quiet by the barrier. If you are by C gates, that is all Southwest and can be very busy and very loud with all the people and slot machines. I cannot give you any information if you happen to be in E gates (international terminal).
Old Oct 22, 2018, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NerveEnding
I am not aware of any meeting rooms, but I have never looked. The United lounge has been very crowded when Ive been in it, and Im not sure that there are any private areas like there are in some lounges. If you are at the D gates, you can usually find a gate without a flight which should be relatively quiet (albeit with the overhead announcements). If you are at th A/B gates, they have some gates blocked off (I forget which hallways). It should be relatively quiet by the barrier. If you are by C gates, that is all Southwest and can be very busy and very loud with all the people and slot machines. I cannot give you any information if you happen to be in E gates (international terminal).
Okay thanks for the advice! I think finding an empty gate will have to do. Flying UA domestic, so I think I'll be at the D gates.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 7:17 am

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
I had this exact same issue a few weeks ago while flying out of LAS. Thankfully I was flying at night so it was dead. I actually decided to stay before security in the upper level near where that restaurant is. It was quiet and almost no one except airport staff walked by and I even had two workers who were talking and stopped when they saw me i was on my laptop and phone. Nice of them.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by eeflyer
Okay thanks for the advice! I think finding an empty gate will have to do. Flying UA domestic, so I think I'll be at the D gates.
There's a large area with tables overlooking the atrium with the escalators leading to the terminal trains. Every time I've been there, that area is nearly deserted and relatively quiet. I've used that area to make phone calls when necessary. I've always been able to find a table far enough away from anyone else to avoid being overheard.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 2:06 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List, AMC Stubs A-List, Chick-fil-A-List
I'm sure this is too late for the OP, but for anyone else reading this thread I can confirm that the Centurion Lounge at LAS does have a private meeting room available.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.