Wiki Posts
Search

LAS to NYC lie flat seats

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2018, 8:08 am
Original Poster

LAS to NYC lie flat seats

Hi
I will be flying from LAS to NYC in early July and looking for lie flat seats. Departure will be late at night after say 11pm till early morning next day and would like to reach NYC by latest 4pm.

Can somebody give me some options or let me know how to search for such flights? Going through all available flights and connections and seeing their seat maps is an option but way too time taking. Any easier methods?
Old Apr 30, 2018, 8:23 am

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
Lie flat seats on a domestic route is a tall order. JetBlue Mint service is the only one I am aware of from LAS to JFK. Picking a sample date of July 4 you can get a non-stop flight at 6:58am and make it to JFK at 2:59pm.

Google flights sample itins

If you can live with regular first class instead of lie flat then there are a lot more options.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 8:56 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
The Internet is your friend. B6 is the only carrier offering lie-flat on LAS-NYC: Unfortunately, it is not available on the red eye service (which is all Y). However, you say that you are OK with arriving at JFK by 4:00 PM. There is a MINT service at 6:58 AM out of LAS, arriving at 2:59 PM, so maybe that fits the bill.

If not, you are stuck in standard domestic F on one of the other carriers serving the route (check LGA and EWR as well for pricing).

https://www.jetblue.com/flying-on-jetblue/mint/#seats
Old Apr 30, 2018, 4:05 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by Often1
The Internet is your friend. B6 is the only carrier offering lie-flat on LAS-NYC:
The internet is indeed your friend, as it also reveals that DL is beginning Delta One service LAS-JFK tomorrow. It is still no help to the OP since it is 1x daily on a 8:15pm arrival.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gengar
The internet is indeed your friend, as it also reveals that DL is beginning Delta One service LAS-JFK tomorrow. It is still no help to the OP since it is 1x daily on a 8:15pm arrival.
yes I also found this flight but the timing is not suitable.
I can also consider a one stop flight from LAS to NYC if any is available.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 11:38 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Originally Posted by vikasr
You can connect through LAX or SFO. Many AA/UA/DL lie-flats on those routes but you'll have to sit vertically on the LAS-LAX flight.
Old May 1, 2018, 6:07 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
There are lots of lie-flat options with 1-stop, including AA's flagship first transcontinental via LAX with multiple redeye options - I've opted for this a few times in the past, with a bonus being a bit more sleeping time on the long leg.
Old May 1, 2018, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gengar
There are lots of lie-flat options with 1-stop, including AA's flagship first transcontinental via LAX with multiple redeye options - I've opted for this a few times in the past, with a bonus being a bit more sleeping time on the long leg.
Originally Posted by NYTA
You can connect through LAX or SFO. Many AA/UA/DL lie-flats on those routes but you'll have to sit vertically on the LAS-LAX flight.
Is there any easy way of knowing which flights from SFO or LAX have lie flats?
Old May 4, 2018, 12:07 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Is there any easy way of knowing which flights from SFO or LAX have lie flats?
All UA flights from EWR to SFO and LAX have lie-flat seats.
Old May 5, 2018, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by iluv2fly
All UA flights from EWR to SFO and LAX have lie-flat seats.
thanks for this info
Old May 5, 2018, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA EP 4MM, UA 1MM, DL 1MM
thanks for this info
I believe it is the same on AA with all seats lie flat in J or F on the LAX-JFK non stops

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.