Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestion for 21st bday

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Suggestion for 21st bday

Hi All,
My son turned 21 this week and am meeting him in Vegas this weekend (Sun-Wed). I'm also paying for his friend. I'm looking for suggestions on what to pre-arrange. I know about all the "adult" venues, so I'm not looking for suggestions on that. Unfortunately, it's too early for those cool pool parties, so that's out. Obviously, I'll show him all the table games, etc. I got them a queen suite at the Bellagio.

TIA,
Ron
Old Mar 2, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: AA Aluminum, WN B+
Is he a sports fan?

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...ports-weekend/
Old Mar 2, 2018, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
The dayclub pool parties actually open for the season today, but only run Fri-Sun and the weather will probably be a bit cold on Sunday. Nightclubs rotate openings on non-weekends, so you'll have options every night you're here.

Other than clubs, there's not really too much to reserve in advance unless you want to ensure certain dining times at restaurants. The Golden Knights are out of town during your stay, but you could check if there are any shows you want to catch.
aviators99 likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 10:20 pm

Programs: Delta
You'll be here the 4th-7th?

If you're interested in college basketball, the Mountain West tournament starts Monday at Thomas and Mack, right around the corner from the airport.
Lost likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.