Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

Attn people visiting Vegas late Sept/Oct: Req for Help checking Tix4Tonight

Attn people visiting Vegas late Sept/Oct: Req for Help checking Tix4Tonight

Old Aug 31, 17, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Question Attn people visiting Vegas late Sept/Oct: Req for Help checking Tix4Tonight

Hoping to ask a favour for anyone visiting Vegas late September and October. I was wanting to find out if any Vegas Golden Knights tix end up being sold at Tix4Tonight.
I'm heading down to Vegas with some friends in late October and we were thinking about catching a game. Just wanted to scope out all the possible ticket options.
TIA
Old Sep 2, 17, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA Aluminum, WN B+
Check Stubhub; that's the most common ticket resale site for sporting events. Expect to pay though that early in the inaugural season.
Old Sep 2, 17, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Yep, Stubhub is one of our default options. Hate their fees but can't seem to get away from fees nowadays.

Will also check if the regular box office has any seats up for. One the guys going also has status with MLife so going to also check if they have any LVGK promos.
Old Sep 3, 17, 1:54 pm

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Think you're being a bit optimistic hoping for tickets to hit discount channels - it's the first month of the inaugural season.

FWIW, I shot a text to a VGK contact and I'm told there are only 5 pairs of tickets together remaining for public sale for the Blackhawks game on the 24th. The Avs game on the 27th obviously has much more availability, but the cheaper upper level tickets are almost sold out anyway.

Be aware that there are SRO tickets, so if you want to have a seat, make sure to buy the right tickets.
Old Sep 5, 17, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Yes, we're targeting the Avs game on Oct 27.
Yeah, I know it's pretty unlikely the VGK tix would be discounted. Just checking tho!
Stubhub seems to have a reasonable amount of tix for the Avs game.

Any idea why it's a 3pm game on a Friday? That seems like an odd start time and likely difficult for most locals to attend unless the plan is to try to try to draw some tourists hockey fans from LA/California and maybe Denver/Colorado.

Thx for the SRO tip/warning.
Old Sep 6, 17, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by Jay71 View Post
Yes, we're targeting the Avs game on Oct 27.
Yeah, I know it's pretty unlikely the VGK tix would be discounted. Just checking tho!
Stubhub seems to have a reasonable amount of tix for the Avs game.

Any idea why it's a 3pm game on a Friday? That seems like an odd start time and likely difficult for most locals to attend unless the plan is to try to try to draw some tourists hockey fans from LA/California and maybe Denver/Colorado.

Thx for the SRO tip/warning.
Last Friday in October is Nevada (Statehood) Day, so it's a state holiday.
Old Sep 10, 17, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by csufabel View Post
Last Friday in October is Nevada (Statehood) Day, so it's a state holiday.
Thanks for the explanation!
Old Sep 15, 17, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Just a follow up. Trying to get some thoughts on the non-standard seating options.

Loge Seats. Worth the premium? We found a handful of seats available.
Terrace Lounge. Is it a lounge type setting where you get seats overlooking the game and head to the bar to pick up a drink? (eg We have a pub with seating overlooking the rink at Rogers Arena)
Hyde Lounge. Is this an ultra-lounge overlooking the arena? Is it even open during hockey games? It didn't show VGK games on their schedule.
Old Sep 17, 17, 10:19 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Tix4Tonight will not be selling Vegas Golden Knight tickets.
Old Sep 19, 17, 7:05 am

Programs: AA PLT, 3MM, DL Gold, Hertz PC, SPG Gold
I second the idea of using StubHub for VGN tix..........easy tio use, and you know you are paying a fair price
Old Oct 4, 17, 6:21 pm

If you are still interested in a Golden Knights' game, you may want to look at ticket packages that are offered by one of their sponsors, the D hotel.

Here:

http://www.thed.com/vegas-golden-knights/
Old Oct 5, 17, 10:54 am
Original Poster

We're staying in an M Life comped room. Have also been trying to see if we can get any ticket perks from the M Life status.
Old Oct 5, 17, 6:29 pm

We're staying in an M Life comped room. Have also been trying to see if we can get any ticket perks from the M Life status.
Don't know your M life status, but I have an extraordinary host at MGM properties, and I am confident that securing tix through M life will be a challenge. Good luck.
Old Oct 6, 17, 1:03 am

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
can't seem to get away from fees nowadays.
How would these services exist without fees?
Old Oct 6, 17, 2:00 am

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Seats are going for way below face on StubHub and other resellers, which isn't surprising given the early start and the fact that Avs fans can't even fill thier own stadium much less travel - just take your pick from there.

Hyde Lounge. Is this an ultra-lounge overlooking the arena? Is it even open during hockey games? It didn't show VGK games on their schedule.
Hyde Lounge is definitely open for the NHL games. It's open for pretty much every public event at T-Mobile.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: