Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Old Apr 8, 13, 10:26 pm

Programs: AP, SPG Gold, CX Gold
Originally Posted by corky View Post
Why don't you just turn in that Bellagio tea & get your points reinstated? They are pretty good about doing that.
Not in Vegas at the moment. Found the picture of the QR on FB and scanned it. Was hoping for chips or LPs.
Old Apr 9, 13, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Why don't you just turn in that Bellagio tea & get your points reinstated? They are pretty good about doing that.
Won it, not redeemed for it. I don't think he spent any points on it.
Old Apr 9, 13, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
Won it, not redeemed for it. I don't think he spent any points on it.
Exactly, did the free spin by scanning the code, won the comp as a prize on the spin. No LPs spent. Didn't want it to go to waste. It expires in 1 day 5h as of now.
Old Apr 9, 13, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

wow...I didn't know you could just win stuff like that. And it must be transferable if you are offering it up....hope someone can use it.
Old Apr 9, 13, 8:31 pm

wow...I didn't know you could just win stuff like that. And it must be transferable if you are offering it up....hope someone can use it.
The scan codes that are inside the hotel actually give real comps on spin wins. They give you the option to gift your comp and chip wins.

There is a guy posting a bunch of codes but most need your iPhone to have a Vegas IP address as they are location aware.

There must be a FTer in Vegas right now who can use this.
Old Apr 10, 13, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
I'm in Vegas right now and tried scanning the gift code. I got a message that gifting has been temporarily disabled due to abuse of the feature. It will be enabled again when the issue is resolved.
Old Apr 10, 13, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cholula View Post
I'm in Vegas right now and tried scanning the gift code. I got a message that gifting has been temporarily disabled due to abuse of the feature. It will be enabled again when the issue is resolved.
Gifting is disabled, just give them the voucher code, that's all they need.
Old Apr 10, 13, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by Cholula View Post

PM Sent with Redemption code.
Old Apr 10, 13, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL PM
Does anyone know what time they refill reward availability? I've been trying to get the Mirage buffet for a stay next week for almost 2 weeks now with no luck.
Old Apr 10, 13, 6:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BHArt View Post
Does anyone know what time they refill reward availability? I've been trying to get the Mirage buffet for a stay next week for almost 2 weeks now with no luck.
They usually reload rewards around 7 am pacific time.
Old Apr 10, 13, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seanman571 View Post
The scan codes that are inside the hotel actually give real comps on spin wins. They give you the option to gift your comp and chip wins.

There is a guy posting a bunch of codes but most need your iPhone to have a Vegas IP address as they are location aware.

There must be a FTer in Vegas right now who can use this.
Well, I'm in Vegas but I don't have an iPhone to scan it with. Since I don't drink tea anyway it's no loss.
Old Apr 23, 13, 10:44 pm

How's everyone doing with MyVegas? They've been de-valuing food rewards lately and the show tickets, but that's kind of to be expected at this point. I recently got back from a trip where I'd planned to use a hotel stay and two food comps, but ended up using only the hotel stay as I had other non-Myvegas comps I ended up using for food.

I spent quite a while building up coins without playing any games, and now have a stash that (hopefully) can withstand the wild variance that comes with playing blackjack. We shall see I guess!
Old Apr 23, 13, 11:26 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by redtigeriii View Post
How's everyone doing with MyVegas? They've been de-valuing food rewards lately and the show tickets, but that's kind of to be expected at this point. I recently got back from a trip where I'd planned to use a hotel stay and two food comps, but ended up using only the hotel stay as I had other non-Myvegas comps I ended up using for food.

I spent quite a while building up coins without playing any games, and now have a stash that (hopefully) can withstand the wild variance that comes with playing blackjack. We shall see I guess!
Slowly building up my balance after spending most of it last month. Noticed the changes in the rewards today as well.. bummer.
Old Apr 24, 13, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yeah, my wife dwadled on deciding what show to go to, now the regular rewards are the cheap seats, it's something like 50% more for the good ones.

There's also almost no food left for locals.
Old Apr 25, 13, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by Jimgotkp View Post
Slowly building up my balance after spending most of it last month. Noticed the changes in the rewards today as well.. bummer.
I'm back into chip building mode too. I had a bad downswing in blackjack, but I gained a ton of levels so I'm happy about that.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: