Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Old Jan 5, 2013, 6:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Are all the hotels Sun-Thurs then? The Luxor and some others mention this yet nothing on the others that I can see (not high enough level etc). Don't want to redeem and then find out I can't stay on a Fri/Sat.

A few of the rewards seem to be selling out as well. Not sure if and when they refresh them.
Going to be in Vegas 3 weeks today so it would be ideal to have something in place.

Last edited by xenole; Jan 5, 2013 at 7:44 am
Old Jan 5, 2013, 1:26 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by xenole
Are all the hotels Sun-Thurs then? The Luxor and some others mention this yet nothing on the others that I can see (not high enough level etc). Don't want to redeem and then find out I can't stay on a Fri/Sat.

A few of the rewards seem to be selling out as well. Not sure if and when they refresh them.
Going to be in Vegas 3 weeks today so it would be ideal to have something in place.
You don't need to redeem to see the restrictions - click on the reward, then click 'next', and you can read the terms and conditions. I have not seen any room awards for other than Sun-Thurs except when they had awards for specific dates right before Christmas.

The awards seem to be restocked at 3am EST, but I can't say whether each award is restocked every day.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 6:18 am

Is there actually anything decent to redeem for? Other than the company of the leggy blonde at the cognac tasting, I've no real interest in wine pairing or suchlike. The food credit would be good although a lot of negative reviews about with regards to some places.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 7:57 am

Programs: Delta Gold, HH Gold
Is there actually anything decent to redeem for? Other than the company of the leggy blonde at the cognac tasting, I've no real interest in wine pairing or suchlike. The food credit would be good although a lot of negative reviews about with regards to some places.
You can get $150 at 3 different steak houses for 75,000 points. I think that is pretty good for playing a free game for a couple of months!
Old Jan 6, 2013, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There are some good shows on there.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 1:06 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I've been playing the Jewels Verne slots on auto, just having to jump in when it's time do find hidden objects. We only have 1 night in Vegas in Aug on a Saturday in transit to elsewhere so doesn't look like we can get a free room. I'd be happy for a pair of show tickets and some free food.

I wish someone would make a similar game for free luaus in Hawaii!

What's involved in picking up the show tickets? They say you have to do it by 4pm. If our flight is on time, won't be a problem but we are on Copa from Panama and if the flight is late we would be late picking up the tickets.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by Tiki
I've been playing the Jewels Verne slots on auto, just having to jump in when it's time do find hidden objects. We only have 1 night in Vegas in Aug on a Saturday in transit to elsewhere so doesn't look like we can get a free room. I'd be happy for a pair of show tickets and some free food.

What's involved in picking up the show tickets? They say you have to do it by 4pm. If our flight is on time, won't be a problem but we are on Copa from Panama and if the flight is late we would be late picking up the tickets.
I just play the Studio City game as it seems to win a bit more although hit and miss whether you get anything major.

Up to Lvl45 now and needing over 1/2million to advance a level now.

I looked at the show tickets things but my flight gets in in the evening so would miss that 4pm deadline. It seems to give the impression you go to the desk with a printout but no idea about where you'll be sitting although I'm guessing it will be somewhere cheaper.

Most of the buffets shut around 10-11pm so that limits when you can go.
I'm leaving on the Sunday afternoon so could always squeeze breakfast in or make sure I'm there for lunch around 11am.
Not sure if this game will keep going or to trade points now rather than lose them in 4 months time when I next visit LV.

Added: Just made a redemption for $75 F&B ay NYNY. Easy enough to do. You need to join MLife if not already a member and then take some ID and your redemption number to the Mlife booth to collect a reward slip.
No idea which outlets are/aren't included but I'll find out when I'm there in 2 weeks.

Last edited by xenole; Jan 8, 2013 at 1:43 am
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tiki

I personally hate the jewels verne game. It takes too much effort for the bonuses. The easiest game to play is probably Studio City. Just let it run until the bonuses hit, then take 10 seconds to choose it, then repeat.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 1:02 am

How do you get to play that New York taxi game?
Old Jan 9, 2013, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It seems Excalibur has the biggest wins. If you don't care about it being boring (which I don't cause I just put it on auto spin), that is the best way to earn points fast. I can never find those stupid objects on Jules Verne.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 11:25 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
How do you get to play that New York taxi game?
Not sure. The bonuses on that game are pretty good though.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 1:14 am

I've had a few complete sets of objects on Jewels Verne. Half the time it's a matter of clicking everywhere on screen although I'm sure a few aren't there.
Some objects are blended in rather well and a small play screen doesn't help.

As for Excalibur, too many sub-games so you can't really leave it running on 50-100 auto-spins. Do find black wins slightly more than red.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've had a few complete sets of objects on Jewels Verne. Half the time it's a matter of clicking everywhere on screen although I'm sure a few aren't there.
Some objects are blended in rather well and a small play screen doesn't help.

As for Excalibur, too many sub-games so you can't really leave it running on 50-100 auto-spins. Do find black wins slightly more than red.
Nothing seems too friendly to auto-spins.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
I've been doing this game for a few months and have just under 100K points. Occasionally, I get lucky with the daily spin, but I've earned a fair amount from playing and using the "My Strip" feature. I've unlocked every hotel except for one.

I'm moderately active in MVFD. If you join, go into the "files" section and click on the thread where people have posted free chips. Likewise, there is an app, whose name I currently forget, that will collect all the free chips that people have posted. I think it's called something like "Game Feeds." I currently have about 200,000 chips and have only run out once. It's pretty easy to rebuild.

I play using my "secondary" FB acct, under the user name Mike Fr. Feel free to friend me and I'll tell you what I know (which isn't much).

I use auto-spin on the Excalibur game and do 100 at a time. Occasionally, I have to click to play a bonus game (always the black knight and the box), but it generally runs itself while I'm watching TV.

Mike
Old Jan 10, 2013, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

After level 58, because you need to be bigger to get a decent amount of LP, your chips go by real fast. 200,000 Chips won't last you very long. I've been playing birds, but finding that bet the farm is giving me better bang for my buck these days. I run through a hell of a lot more chips playing bet the farm than I do with birds, but it might all just be randomness.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.