Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Old Jul 8, 18, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wontfix View Post
Is there a certain time when I can get the buffet passes? Especially for the better ones like Bellagio? And do the rewards get better with a higher level?
I think that certain awards might be locked until you reach a certain level.
I have never had trouble getting buffet passes....I just keep trying for a couple days and eventually they aren't sold out.
Old Aug 1, 18, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by AFAM-DFW View Post

I was in Vegas this week and didn't see the reward blocking like I used to. Went ahead and booked with no VPN.

I've never had an issue seeing the rewards without a VPN, on phone, tablet, or desktop.
Old Aug 1, 18, 11:11 pm

Even some of my relatives, who may or may not live in Vegas, have no trouble claiming the rewards.
Old Jul 15, 20, 5:52 pm

Been playing the game for over three years. For this October I scored a Free Night at Vdara for a Friday Night Totally worth it and I bought chips using a Visa Gift Card I got for the holidays so $0 out of pocket.

I also got a Greyline Day tour to Laughlinto $14 for 10,000 points with a Discount Book. And am now racking up more points for Food and Beverage up to 15,600 points
Old Feb 15, 21, 10:11 pm

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.
Anyone been lately and used any MyVegas rewards? It's seeming like maybe using my LPs for a cruise is actually the best use since you just pay the port fees/taxes.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: