Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Old Mar 13, 14, 9:25 am
  #196  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: IND
Programs: Marriott Platinum, SWA CP
Posts: 577
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena View Post
I used some of my My Vegas points to book a room at the Mirage (BTW the phone call was a snap= transaction completed within 5 minutes with a great CSR)

Any chance I will be upgraded de to my Mlife Platinum Status? It is just for one night ( a Sunday) and I have a show to attend( Absinthe- next door at Caesar's) so I won't be in the room very much but still,,,, I am looking forward to seeing the renovation as I have not been to the Mirage in Many years.
I can't really answer your question, but I have similar situation (Sunday night free room via myVegas). My trip is next weekend and I got an e-mail offer to upgrade to a "Tower Resort" room for $18 via e-mail.

I only have lowest tier Mlife status, so don't know if this might be free (or a "better" upgrade offered) based on status, but at least there are some potential upgrade options out there.
indyscott is offline  
Old May 30, 14, 12:32 am
  #197  
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
Posts: 1,381
Just started less than a week ago,

6k LP now.

Im playing on both my mobile and fb desktop and they are stacking up quite fast.
tycosiao is offline  
Old Jun 1, 14, 12:26 pm
  #198  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 445
I am confused, can I only play once daily? Do I have to pay?
Stars4SA is offline  
Old Jun 1, 14, 12:30 pm
  #199  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: EWR
Posts: 679
Originally Posted by Stars4SA View Post
I am confused, can I only play once daily? Do I have to pay?
You can play as long as you have chips. You only pay if you want to purchase more chips.
lazard is offline  
Old Jun 1, 14, 12:32 pm
  #200  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 445
Originally Posted by lazard View Post
You can play as long as you have chips. You only pay if you want to purchase more chips.
Thanks.. Guess I don't have chips.
Stars4SA is offline  
Old Jun 1, 14, 12:55 pm
  #201  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 34,908
Originally Posted by Stars4SA View Post
Thanks.. Guess I don't have chips.
Then you have to wait for the casinos to regenerate more chips for you. The little ones you start with generate few chips but they do so frequently. As you build more they generate more chips but less often.
Loren Pechtel is offline  
Old Jun 1, 14, 11:18 pm
  #202  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Redondo Beach, Ca
Posts: 22,980
Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
Then you have to wait for the casinos to regenerate more chips for you. The little ones you start with generate few chips but they do so frequently. As you build more they generate more chips but less often.
But you don't get casinos right away...you have to build them. you do get a daily spin however. Don't go hog wild spending at the beginning...build up slowly.
I just got back from 2 free nights at Aria...beautiful hotel. And Excalibur steak dinner for the 3rd time. I have cashed in some good freebies although they have definitely downgraded the rewards. Glad I got in at the beginning.
corky is online now  
Old Jun 2, 14, 7:23 am
  #203  
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Royal Oak, MI 48067
Programs: Delta Gold, HH Gold
Posts: 808
Originally Posted by Stars4SA View Post
I am confused, can I only play once daily? Do I have to pay?
Request to join the Facebook group MyVegas Friends. It is a closed group, but they will let you join once they verify that you are a 'real person'. They have great FAQ documents about how to maximize your earnings, and discussions about every aspect of the MyVegas program. I have been playing for around 2 1/2 years now, and am guessing I have gotten a few thousand dollars worth of stuff in Vegas without spending a penny. I agree the awards aren't what they used to be, but I still can't believe they are giving away so much stuff for free!
tvelinsk is offline  
Old Jun 2, 14, 4:41 pm
  #204  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 34,908
Originally Posted by corky View Post
But you don't get casinos right away...you have to build them. you do get a daily spin however. Don't go hog wild spending at the beginning...build up slowly.
I just got back from 2 free nights at Aria...beautiful hotel. And Excalibur steak dinner for the 3rd time. I have cashed in some good freebies although they have definitely downgraded the rewards. Glad I got in at the beginning.
Don't you get those couple of little properties, though?
Loren Pechtel is offline  
Old Jun 24, 14, 5:05 pm
  #205  
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
I recently started playing MyVegas a few weeks ago and to fuel my newfound addiction to the slots, used my second dummy FB account as well to continue playing. Obviously I've since learned that you can only redeem from one and have stopped playing on the other accordingly. Is the 2nd account's LPs waste or is there anything that I can do with them? I don't intend on using it going forward but would like to see if I can get some value from it.
waltonma is offline  
Old Jun 26, 14, 2:37 pm
  #206  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 13,529
Originally Posted by waltonma View Post
I recently started playing MyVegas a few weeks ago and to fuel my newfound addiction to the slots, used my second dummy FB account as well to continue playing. Obviously I've since learned that you can only redeem from one and have stopped playing on the other accordingly. Is the 2nd account's LPs waste or is there anything that I can do with them? I don't intend on using it going forward but would like to see if I can get some value from it.
Is the second account under your name or somebody else's? For instance, I have a FB account and my wife has one, each linked to their own M Life card. If both FB accounts are linked to the same M Life card, I believe there is nothing you can do, but I'd be happy to be shown that I'm wrong.

Mike
mikeef is offline  
Old Jul 16, 14, 3:06 pm
  #207  
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: YVR
Posts: 624
For those of you who are waiting to redeem for hotel stays from Oct-Dec the calendars are now loaded. You may need to refresh your browser. Note the Aria is notably absent from this round.
prmetime is offline  
Old Jul 4, 15, 5:14 pm
  #208  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: YVR
Programs: AE, MP, DL, AA, Accor Platinum (But aren't we all?)
Posts: 268
So..... I have had a really stupid moment. I set up a separate FB account for the MyVegas game and associated my MLife number with the account. I built up points and had three great redemptions that I used for my trip. That was last year. Now I want to start building up points again and unfortunately I can not for the life of me figure out the Facebook account name I set up since I haven't used it since. I don't want to create a new one and have those rewards voided because it breaks the Terms and conditions, but what should I do now? How can I recover the account name against which those points were earned and redeemed.
SOLTATIO is offline  
Old Jul 4, 15, 8:01 pm
  #209  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 34,908
Originally Posted by SOLTATIO View Post
So..... I have had a really stupid moment. I set up a separate FB account for the MyVegas game and associated my MLife number with the account. I built up points and had three great redemptions that I used for my trip. That was last year. Now I want to start building up points again and unfortunately I can not for the life of me figure out the Facebook account name I set up since I haven't used it since. I don't want to create a new one and have those rewards voided because it breaks the Terms and conditions, but what should I do now? How can I recover the account name against which those points were earned and redeemed.
I don't know about recovering the account if you can't remember anything about it but you certainly don't want to set up another--once you have used one account with your mLife account they won't let you use another.
Loren Pechtel is offline  
Old Jul 9, 15, 9:56 am
  #210  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston
Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
Posts: 295
So is the chip align with each other when playing on computer and phone? I see the LP is match but not chip
tdrag97 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: