Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013, 9:21 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Originally Posted by redtigeriii
If the steak rewards do come back, I'd expect to see the cost in LP at least double, possibly triple. Something like 150k or 225k LP's for a $150 voucher, or 75k LP for $75 voucher. But thats just my best guess.
They did come back as "$75 off, $150+ spend". So it is now a 50% coupon, so just like Delta!!
Old Jul 12, 2013, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
They did come back as "$75 off, $150+ spend". So it is now a 50% coupon, so just like Delta!!
I don't think they're any good with these ones. I know restaurant.com had Envy steakhouse GC's for pretty cheap. I'd do that before I waste my LP's on this.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

New myVEGAS website, www.JustMyVegas.com if you're needing more details on rewards, guides and information.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:43 am

Programs: AC Fly-Free-Forever Winner
Originally Posted by bobu
I don't think they're any good with these ones. I know restaurant.com had Envy steakhouse GC's for pretty cheap. I'd do that before I waste my LP's on this.
Envy no longer honors their restaurant.com's GC. My Envy GC was automatically exchanged to restaurant.com eCertifcate. I emailed to restaurant.com to complain, but nothing restaurant.com can do.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cko64
Envy no longer honors their restaurant.com's GC. My Envy GC was automatically exchanged to restaurant.com eCertifcate. I emailed to restaurant.com to complain, but nothing restaurant.com can do.
How does it automatically get exchanged? Do you get an email notification and you just end up seeing a bunch of credit?
Old Aug 5, 2013, 7:27 pm

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited by silentbob16; Aug 6, 2013 at 8:54 am
Old Sep 17, 2013, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Wow, just checked back at the game since we will be there in October. Totally gutted.

Mike
Old Sep 17, 2013, 3:30 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
Originally Posted by mikeef
Wow, just checked back at the game since we will be there in October. Totally gutted.

Mike
I was able to get Cirque Love Tickets for next month as well as a Bellagio Lunch pass, I think it was worth my time, looking to redeem one more thing (oh and also B1G1 free monorail passes)
Old Sep 19, 2013, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Mike
Yeah, the rewards are pared down considerably. The show tickets are still there, though, although more expensive if you want the good seats.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Thanks. Not sure what we're planning to do in terms of shows. Sigh, too bad the big meal tickets are gone.

Mike
Old Sep 25, 2013, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks. Not sure what we're planning to do in terms of shows. Sigh, too bad the big meal tickets are gone.

Mike
At least for now they did a big nerf to shows for locals.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 10:32 am

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Tried to make a reservation this morning. Called twice and was on hold for 20 minutes the first time before giving up. Called back an hour later and was on hold for over 40 minutes before giving up. Is this long hold time typical?

Last edited by Uh Clem; Jan 2, 2014 at 1:11 pm
Old Jan 5, 2014, 8:35 pm

Programs: AP, SPG Gold, CX Gold

Any time that I've called I usually get someone right away. Are you calling the toll free number or the local Vegas 702 number? The 702 works for me.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 9:37 pm

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Originally Posted by seanman571
Any time that I've called I usually get someone right away. Are you calling the toll free number or the local Vegas 702 number? The 702 works for me.
I tried both. I finally called the MLife reservation line and they got me through to MYVegas. When I spoke with the agent she said they weren't busy and wasn't sure why I was on hold so long. I think they might have been having phone problems.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Mlife Platinum room at The Mirage?

I used some of my My Vegas points to book a room at the Mirage (BTW the phone call was a snap= transaction completed within 5 minutes with a great CSR)

Any chance I will be upgraded de to my Mlife Platinum Status? It is just for one night ( a Sunday) and I have a show to attend( Absinthe- next door at Caesar's) so I won't be in the room very much but still,,,, I am looking forward to seeing the renovation as I have not been to the Mirage in Many years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.