Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Old May 20, 13, 11:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by redtigeriii View Post
It's dissapointing especially with the hotel room reward changes but given the surging popularity of the game, its not a gigantic shock. I feel good with the rewards I've been able to get for my upcoming trip (steakhouse reward, 2 nights at Mirage, Bellagio / mgm buffets). I know if I got in on this at the very beginning I'd of made out like a bandit. But given the state of the game now and the fact I've spent a grand total of $5 playing MyVegas, I feel pretty good.
They took a page out of the airlines playbook. Suck us in & then change the rules. I am going in 2 weeks & there is almost nothing I am interested in redeeming for that I can get. The couple of good things are impossible.
Old May 21, 13, 11:06 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SWA CP
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp View Post
The instructions to redeem an award is shown on the e-mail that you receive from them. I'm assuming the Steakhouse reward can be claimed by going to the MLife desk at the property that the redemption is for. For show tickets and hotel reservations, you have to call the number they give you.
Also you might check the redmption instructions for the reward, I believe some of them state that restaurant reservations are recommended. I suspect the reservation would need to be arranged directly with the restaurant and possibly prior to the actual day you plan to go if you're seeking a peak time period.
Old May 21, 13, 12:17 pm

You can make restaurant reservations by going to the hotel website, which then ends up referring you to the open table system that allows you to make a reservation. The steakhouse reward does say reservations recommended. I'm not sure if you absolutely have to have one, but I made one anyways to be sure I can use the reward.

But yes from what I've read you redeem it by going to the Mlife desk of the property the restaurant is located in.
Old May 22, 13, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Just use opentable, you get points too. However, sometimes opentable might not have space, but if you call in, they may so just keep that in mind.
Old May 30, 13, 5:01 am
Original Poster

1000 LP! https://apps.facebook.com/playmyvegas/Coupon/mgm/KA29WD
Old May 30, 13, 8:17 am

Programs: PC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bobu View Post
Thanks abunch, now I have enough to redeem a steakhouse voucher.
Old May 30, 13, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bobu View Post
Nice. Now if they would bring back the good show tickets...
Old Jun 4, 13, 7:49 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Finally within the 90 days so got everything we wanted so far! Between me and my husband we have:

2 x Premium seats for KA (back when they were selling tickets for 2)
Mirage buffet (one each)
Fuel the Duel
$50 Monte Carlo F&B credit

We have one more allowed award since it's 3 per person so keeping one open in case they add something good, otherwise will probably grab another Monte Carlo $50 F&B.

Not bad since we are only staying one night after flying in from Panama and getting a car to drive to a family event! Hotel was already free from Chase PC Visa.
Old Jun 4, 13, 11:12 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Nice! You're going to like KA, it's one of my favorite Cirque shows.

Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
Finally within the 90 days so got everything we wanted so far! Between me and my husband we have:

2 x Premium seats for KA (back when they were selling tickets for 2)
Mirage buffet (one each)
Fuel the Duel
$50 Monte Carlo F&B credit

We have one more allowed award since it's 3 per person so keeping one open in case they add something good, otherwise will probably grab another Monte Carlo $50 F&B.

Not bad since we are only staying one night after flying in from Panama and getting a car to drive to a family event! Hotel was already free from Chase PC Visa.
Old Jun 6, 13, 12:55 am

I got back from Vegas last week and just wanted to say I had a great experience at the Camelot Steakhouse at Excalibur w/ Myvegas. $150 voucher, no hassle in using it. The lobster tail was absolutely mouth-watering and the rest of the food was great too. It wasn't easy timing it right to get this award but definitely ended up being worth it.
Old Jun 6, 13, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by redtigeriii View Post
I got back from Vegas last week and just wanted to say I had a great experience at the Camelot Steakhouse at Excalibur w/ Myvegas. $150 voucher, no hassle in using it. The lobster tail was absolutely mouth-watering and the rest of the food was great too. It wasn't easy timing it right to get this award but definitely ended up being worth it.
I second that. I have gotten that award twice & each time had a fabulous meal. Prime rib was yummy...service was a joke but that is because our waiter was a complete airhead. We didn't get up to the $150 because we split everything so we took the rest in drinks to go....double Grey Goose martini for me & double Dewars for my friend. lol
Old Jun 7, 13, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by corky View Post
I second that. I have gotten that award twice & each time had a fabulous meal. Prime rib was yummy...service was a joke but that is because our waiter was a complete airhead. We didn't get up to the $150 because we split everything so we took the rest in drinks to go....double Grey Goose martini for me & double Dewars for my friend. lol
Thats too bad about the service. My experience was the opposite with really great service and a lot of attentiveness shown in making sure drinks were re-filled and that we had everything we needed. The manager even came by at one point to check on my table. The person I was dining with ordered about $50 worth of stuff so I had to make up for that so the voucher didn't go to waste Used all but a few dollars of it by the end.
Old Jun 7, 13, 1:46 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Will be going back to Vegas with a lot of myVegas rewards again:
- 4 "O" tickets
- 4 Bellagio lunch buffets
- 4 Monte Carlo $50 F&B credits
Old Jun 7, 13, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jimgotkp View Post
Will be going back to Vegas with a lot of myVegas rewards again:
- 4 "O" tickets
- 4 Bellagio lunch buffets
- 4 Monte Carlo $50 F&B credits
How did you manage to get 4? Aren't they basically all limited to once each?
Old Jun 8, 13, 2:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
How did you manage to get 4? Aren't they basically all limited to once each?
Yeah--most are just for ONE now.
The first time I ate at Camelot service was great but like I said we had an airhead this time. He forgot our crab legs & didn't even realize it (which is when we ordered the top shelf cocktails to go)...brought out the meal in shifts...brought a rib eye steak instead of prime rib...never offered dessert. lol...it was actually funny after a while. By the time we left we were the only people in the place. Still FREE!!! And free room at Monte Carlo & free lunch at Nine Irishmen at NYNY.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: