Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Old May 4, 13, 2:40 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Last week I redeemed for 2 x Ka tickets, premium seats for 148,500. I just made level 80 so I am trying to work up more LPs for the $50 Monte Carlo food credit. Can I use this to pay for 2 x breakfast buffets which cost around $23 each on a weekend?
Old May 7, 13, 1:58 pm

I think you can... but Im not 100% sure. You could email MyVegas support and ask them about it to double check. Also, this reward sells out extremely fast so you'll really have to be on the ball to snag it during the morning restock.
Old May 7, 13, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
Last week I redeemed for 2 x Ka tickets, premium seats for 148,500. I just made level 80 so I am trying to work up more LPs for the $50 Monte Carlo food credit. Can I use this to pay for 2 x breakfast buffets which cost around $23 each on a weekend?
Yes, no problems with this.
Old May 12, 13, 11:42 pm

Well it looks like they really de-valued the hotel stays, but it didn't surprise me. I couldn't understand how they could afford to give away suites at places such as The Mirage or Mandalay Bay under some of the old rewards available. I'm dissapointed the new ones have resort fees/taxes attached more so than the increased cost in LP. I'd purchased and booked a 2 night stay just before the changes at least so I'm pleased about that.
Old May 14, 13, 2:00 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by redtigeriii View Post
Well it looks like they really de-valued the hotel stays, but it didn't surprise me. I couldn't understand how they could afford to give away suites at places such as The Mirage or Mandalay Bay under some of the old rewards available. I'm dissapointed the new ones have resort fees/taxes attached more so than the increased cost in LP. I'd purchased and booked a 2 night stay just before the changes at least so I'm pleased about that.
Bummed about the devaluation but not surprised about it either. Plan on using my comps for show tickets since it seems to be of best value right now..
Old May 14, 13, 11:04 am

show tickets are the best option in my opinion. anyone knows which one is the best?
Old May 14, 13, 1:26 pm

The devaluation is going to continue since more and more people are playing this game. I still find it fun, however, and agree if shows are your thing, the value is still good even after they made the show ticket changes.

I managed to get a reward for one of the steakhouses which is 75k LP for a $150 comp for two people. But very few are restocked per day and they pretty much go instantly once they are. I was fortunate to get one after many days of trying. Many of the food comps are at the ratio of 1k lp: $1 value with a few exceptions now, such as the steakhouses and Monte Carlo $50 credit.
Old May 18, 13, 8:19 am

i'm on level 41, but the game no longer loads for me. After I log in and do the daily spin, it wont let me collect from the buildings nor load the games to play. anyone else encounter this? anyone knows how to fix it? thanks
Old May 18, 13, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by babypuwet View Post
i'm on level 41, but the game no longer loads for me. After I log in and do the daily spin, it wont let me collect from the buildings nor load the games to play. anyone else encounter this? anyone knows how to fix it? thanks
I've encountered various people saying this, I haven't encountered anyone saying they found a solution.

I would try clearing cache and cookies.
Old May 18, 13, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by eunduklee View Post
show tickets are the best option in my opinion. anyone knows which one is the best?
I've only seen LOVE and KA but I think "O" is the best value since those tickets get VERY pricey.
Old May 19, 13, 8:47 pm

The points depreciation have killed myvegas imo
Old May 19, 13, 10:37 pm

took advantage of the double exp over the weekend.

headed to vegas on june 14th so i still have 3 weeks to play around with it.

currently at level 35 with 19.8K LP -.- long way to go.

What is the "I managed to get a reward for one of the steakhouses which is 75k LP for a $150 comp for two people. "

also how does the reward work? i signed up for the "mlife" card already and what if i claim my reward what happens?
Old May 19, 13, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by eunduklee View Post
took advantage of the double exp over the weekend.

headed to vegas on june 14th so i still have 3 weeks to play around with it.

currently at level 35 with 19.8K LP -.- long way to go.

What is the "I managed to get a reward for one of the steakhouses which is 75k LP for a $150 comp for two people. "

also how does the reward work? i signed up for the "mlife" card already and what if i claim my reward what happens?
The instructions to redeem an award is shown on the e-mail that you receive from them. I'm assuming the Steakhouse reward can be claimed by going to the MLife desk at the property that the redemption is for. For show tickets and hotel reservations, you have to call the number they give you.
Old May 20, 13, 6:00 am

thank you for your answer!
Old May 20, 13, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by mr_rogers View Post
The points depreciation have killed myvegas imo
It's dissapointing especially with the hotel room reward changes but given the surging popularity of the game, its not a gigantic shock. I feel good with the rewards I've been able to get for my upcoming trip (steakhouse reward, 2 nights at Mirage, Bellagio / mgm buffets). I know if I got in on this at the very beginning I'd of made out like a bandit. But given the state of the game now and the fact I've spent a grand total of $5 playing MyVegas, I feel pretty good.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: