Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX FHR Wynn/Encore Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2011, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

AMEX FHR Wynn/Encore Las Vegas

Hello,

New here. Scoured the forums and didn't see anything recent to what I am looking for so I thought I would post this.

I just booked a trip to Wynn Las Vegas through FHR (I am an AMEX Plat Cardholder) and ironically it was the same EXACT rate, down to the penny as the offer I received directly from Wynn marketing through their winter promo.

I have stayed at Wynn/Encore many times in the past but this is the first time booking through FHR and was wondering if there were any recent visits by anyone here that could let me know what the current FHR perks are. In the past I know you could use the $100 spa credit for anything, not just the spa.

Thanks!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Welcome to Flyertalk. This specific post from this thread might offer you some help.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:55 pm

$30 breakfast for up to 2 people staying in the room, usable at the Buffet or at the Terrace Point Cafe.

Both are good. The Buffet is a buffet with a lot of choices; the Terrace Point is a standard high-end hotel sit down breakfast. You just charge the meal to your room and they take it off when you settle up. Very easy.

We split our reservation across three different rooms - resort to suite back to resort - and got $300, which my companion used all in one go. They were very reasonable about everything.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by buffcoat
$30 breakfast for up to 2 people staying in the room, usable at the Buffet or at the Terrace Point Cafe.

Both are good. The Buffet is a buffet with a lot of choices; the Terrace Point is a standard high-end hotel sit down breakfast. You just charge the meal to your room and they take it off when you settle up. Very easy.

We split our reservation across three different rooms - resort to suite back to resort - and got $300, which my companion used all in one go. They were very reasonable about everything.
Thank you very much @buffcoat. I didn't know you could split your reservation like that... I'll remember that for next time :-)
Old Nov 28, 2011, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by PlatDrew
Thank you very much @buffcoat. I didn't know you could split your reservation like that... I'll remember that for next time :-)
Yes, I didn't know either! We didn't do it for that reason - we just didn't need the suite for 2 of the 4 nights. It worked out that that was a bit of a hassle, moving in and out three times each. However, the hotel was most accommodating - and it also netted us an additional $200.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.