The Consolidated "Caesars Palace" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Consolidated "Caesars Palace" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2022, 10:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Has anyone been to the Bacchanal buffet recently with a reservation? If so, how long did you wait before being seated past your reservation time? Is there a separate line for reservations vs walk-in visitors?
Old Mar 16, 2022, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Has anyone been to the Bacchanal buffet recently with a reservation? If so, how long did you wait before being seated past your reservation time? Is there a separate line for reservations vs walk-in visitors?
Was there last week of February on a Wednesday or Thursday. Had reservations for 5:00 or 5:30, the first slot that was for the dinner. We arrived about 15 minutes early and there were plenty people already there. You would check in and let them know your reservation and they’ll ask if you’re a Caesars Diamond and if you are you’re shuttled to that line which gets seated first. All others go to a second line. Even though there were quite a number of people the wait wasn’t too bad I think we waited in the regular line for about 20 minutes.

if you don’t have a reservation you can use the kiosks that are there to try and make a reservation and if they have availability you can make the reservation.
bocastephen likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.