After 9/11/11 NO senior discount on Strip Bus Route

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2011, 9:40 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
After 9/11/11 NO senior discount on Strip Bus Route

I'm a big "fan" of using mass transit.* Until that date seniors (using a senior RTC card) get 1/2 price on the 2 hour, 1 day and 3 day cards (list price $5. $7, $20 resp.) [Discounts will still apply to all other fares.] They quote some federal regulation.
PS: The shuttle buses can take over 1 hour to get from the airport to your hotel and vv--depending how many stops and/or pickups they make. Yesterday I boarded a strip southbound express (in front of Bellagio) at 6:05 pm, and with the transfer to the northbound 109 at SSTT, I was at the airport at 6:30 pm; the fare was $2.50 (1/2 price senior rate for a 2 hour pass).^
*less congestion (fewer cars), and more efficient use of the roadways. In some cities they use "clean air vehicles".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.