Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LAN informs that sales and reservation services will suffer momentary suspensions

LAN informs that sales and reservation services will suffer momentary suspensions

Old Apr 17, 2015, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas

http://www.lan.com/en_us/sitio_perso...ry-suspensions

LAN Informs that from 23:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, to 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 18, the company will execute programmed maintenance on its ticket reservation and sales system.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: BA
As the systems are down the day will roll over but the date will remain fixed...
Old Apr 18, 2015, 10:21 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
It has been down since last night, but I was able to make a change (LAN flight) with AA, it was an award ticket. I'm still unable to select my seats.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.