Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Business class mini-cabin on 777-300ER - opinions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2023, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Northwest, United

I'm looking at flights on KE in business class and wondering about the single row of seats in the forward "mini cabin" (row 7). With just 6 seats (2-2-2) in this cabin, it looks attractive. My only concerns are the lavs (both sides) and the galley (center section) right behind these seats (forward of the seats is First class, which I know will be quiet).

As an alternative, there are plenty of available seats in the main business class cabin I could choose. But having a cabin with just the single row does have it's appeal.

For those who have flown on this aircraft type in this mini-cabin, did you find the cabin quiet, or was there a lot of noise from passengers hitting the lavs or the flight attendants in the galley immediately behind the cabin? That's the only galley for all of business class so I assume it's going to get fairly heavy use from the cabin crew (likewise with the lavs and all business class passengers).

Opinions? Thanks.
Old May 20, 2023, 1:08 am

I flew in the mini cabin recently and thought it was great. I flew in a center seat (next to my travel partner), and those seats seem to be more insulated from potential galley/lav noise/light than the aisle seats on the sides. But from where I was sitting, I didn’t notice a thing.
nwflyboy likes this.

Last edited by KE81; May 20, 2023 at 11:37 am
Old May 25, 2023, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Northwest, United
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.