Transiting in Seoul ?

Old Sep 20, 2022, 7:42 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by fromYXU
I am reviving this year old thread…

I will flying Delta to ICN arriving T2 then I need to move to T1 for a flight on Asiana. Separate tickets. I will not likely have a boarding pass for my OZ when arriving. I hope to stay airside. Is it still ok to transit terminals only with my itinerary? Thanks!
Just make sure that your luggage (if you have checked) is checked to your final destination and now just ICN. If you have to pick up luggage - you may have to go landside
Old Sep 21, 2022, 5:07 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Originally Posted by LDNConsultant
Just make sure that your luggage (if you have checked) is checked to your final destination and now just ICN. If you have to pick up luggage - you may have to go landside
Thanks!

I actually made the journey last Saturday. No problems and I did not check luggage.

As far as access to the train to the concourse and Terminal. All I had to do is scan my passport, no document checks.
Old Oct 28, 2022, 9:10 pm

Programs: CX Gold
What is the MCT in ICN when connecting between KE flights? I have a 1hr connection for an upcoming flight. Is this doable?
Old Nov 1, 2022, 11:37 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Originally Posted by boybi
What is the MCT in ICN when connecting between KE flights? I have a 1hr connection for an upcoming flight. Is this doable?
Yes. You will need to rush but they often have agents waiting for those with tight connections to guide you through security.
boybi likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 8:32 am

Reviving an old thread (again.)

I will buy two separate tickets: FRA to ICN and ICN to NRT. One from Lifemiles and other from Asiana. The transit time in ICN will be less than 24 hours and I will NOT be leaving the airport.

Difference between me and others who asked a similar question is, I DO NOT have a visa to enter Korea; all I can do is transit.

I feel that the airline agent will reject me from boarding for that reason. Also, if the baggage doesn’t go to the final destination…SOL?

Thank you in advance.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.